Coronavirus

hope

I agree. Black Lives Matter. 100%. But all lives matter. You're killing a few hundred extra people by going out on these protests.

You can show your support on Twitter and Instagram. Thats what celebrities did, got the hashtag trending, But they're not out there, are they?

29 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Why are they still protesting? The officer is charged with 3rd degree murder and others are fired. So what do the protestors want now?

Free iphones, designer bags and shoes, electronics etc and #f**ktherich. 

58 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

The hashtag going around is #BlackLivesMatter

So I guess the concern is that racism is rooted deep in the administration and the police in the US, and not just specific to that officer who killed George Floyd? 

The US has like a thing that police target black folk for some reason? I was watching a Youtube vlog the other day, and these guys were crossing the Nevada border by car at like 11 at night. Black guy goes to the left, white guy takes the wheel. He also says "Its 11 in the night, we're driving a Tesla, do you really want a black guy behind the wheel when you're crossing the border?"

1 hour ago, goDofWar_skr said:

Nothing else to do I guess.. Also mauke ka fayda utha lete thoda.. 
Those Loius vuitton bags, iphones, nike shoes are basic rights bro!

42 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Free iphones, designer bags and shoes, electronics etc and #f**ktherich. 

Basically behti ganga me haath dho rahe sab

59 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I agree. Black Lives Matter. 100%. But all lives matter. You're killing a few hundred extra people by going out on these protests.

You can show your support on Twitter and Instagram. Thats what celebrities did, got the hashtag trending, But they're not out there, are they?

This does nothing. People will ignore it and move on. You need to make a noise if you want change. This is basically saying "protest in a way that can be ignored easily plz" 

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

Why are they still protesting? The officer is charged with 3rd degree murder and others are fired. So what do the protestors want now?

There are two groups, one are the gangsta blacks, like literal gangsta goon types, they are interested mainly in looting, after which some of the loot is used for personal consumption, the rest will probably be offloaded in black market.

The other are these violent Marxist, communist groups, the most (in)famous of these is called Antifa, these groups are mainly made up of young whites, and unlike the "gangsta blacks" they are not all that interested in looting, but more in arson attacks and "standing up to the fascist oppressor" along with #f**kTheRich, these Antifa style commie groups even if they do loot will give away the loot to other "protestors" around, since they do all this mainly for ideology and rhetorical points, not for material gains.

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

Because its not one incident. It's thousands of incidents over decades. It's corrupt cops and other cops protecting those corrupt cops. Even in the current riots there are tons of examples of cops instigating the violence, like driving their cars into barricades, shooting journalists with rubber bullets, shooting people standing in their houses. 

People are protesting because the whole police culture is like that which allows all this to happen without any repurcussions. The Black community has complaining about this for decades but because of camera phones people are finally recording it and its leading to outrage.

1 minute ago, dylanjosh said:

This does nothing. People will ignore it and move on. You need to make a noise if you want change. This is basically saying "protest in a way that can be ignored easily plz" 

Yes yes, like the Jatts wanted reservation, when nobody gave a sh*t, then they started rioting in the surroundings of Delhi and maybe Haryana itself some years ago.

They got what they wanted :rofl:

Moral of the story, organize mass riots if you want to get something :rofl:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Yes yes, like the Jatts wanted reservation, when nobody gave a sh*t, then they started rioting in the surroundings of Delhi and maybe Haryana itself some years ago.

They got what they wanted :rofl:

Moral of the story, organize mass riots if you want to get something :rofl:

Don't pretend like "Stop killing us" and "give us reservation" are the same thing. What would you have them do instead when their pleas repeatedly fall on deaf ears?

Trevor Noah had a good video on it. 

Edited by dylanjosh

1 hour ago, dylanjosh said:

It is the US. If Kylie Jenner can make a million dollars on a lipstick with one instagram picture, then all these celebrities and regular citizens tweeting and using the hashtag means something. 

Even if a couple hundred people who are actually racist see it, their hearts may melt seeing that video, or seeing how people stand up for Black rights. 

At the moment, its not exactly the best idea to organise riots in big groups. COVID already hit them hard. 

1 minute ago, Chirag2001 said:

Even if a couple hundred people who are actually racist see it, their hearts may melt seeing that video, or seeing how people stand up for Black rights. 

On the contrary this will consolidate the white votes for Trump. He was headed for defeat but the more this goes on, the stronger his chances of returning in november. 

2 hours ago, harjas said:

Bhai Idk why, but universities think examination>>>>life of students :/

Given the current scenario they want us still come and give papers while there are better alternatives available that won't cause so much mental pressure, given the scenario.

Which university/college is asking you to write physical exams by coming to campus right now?

So private offices here in Mumbai have opened up and people are being asked to come to office. The city which has the most cases in the entire country is starting again. I hope the government realises this will just make the situation even worse.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

So private offices here in Mumbai have opened up and people are being asked to come to office. The city which has the most cases in the entire country is starting again. I hope the government realises this will just make the situation even worse.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Isnt maha under lockdown till 30th?

41 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

On the contrary this will consolidate the white votes for Trump. He was headed for defeat but the more this goes on, the stronger his chances of returning in november. 

On the contrary this has 100% charged up the black youth. They might come out to vote. Youth and black turnout was real low in the last election. 

Trump won because the democrat base became complacent and thought its an easy victory and stayed home. What democrats need to win is for people to turn up to vote. 

56 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

At the moment, its not exactly the best idea to organise riots in big groups. COVID already hit them hard. 

The "right time" to protest or the "right way" to protest will never come. The best time is when people are charged up,  when the incident is fresh in peoples minds. It's unfortunate this is happening during COVID but this is something black generations have been facing for decades. As we all saw, police brutality and racism isn't going to take a break just because of Covid-19. You either rise up or let the police continue killing your community. 

2 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

The "right time" to protest or the "right way" to protest will never come. The best time is when people are charged up,  when the incident is fresh in peoples minds. It's unfortunate this is happening during COVID but this is something black generations have been facing for decades. As we all saw, police brutality and racism isn't going to take a break just because of Covid-19. You either rise up or let the police continue killing your community. 

I do logic behind what you're saying. I agree, the people are fired up and this is the time. It is unfortunate something like this happened, COVID or not.

Anyway, lets the leave the thread for Coronavirus related discussions :)