Coronavirus

hope

1 hour ago, adity said:

Even ignoring the legality of the directive, the documentation will probably not be a available even for a lot of residents. I remember trying to get a domicile certificate in Mumbai. It was hard as nails and I just gave after wasting an entire Sunday on that sh*t. 

When I came to Bangalore long time back as bachelor, we needed Gas cylinder connection.

- we were told we need to get Ration card.

- And for ration card we needed domicile certificate.

- For domicile certificate I should have had class 10th graduation done in Karnataka

- since that wasn’t the case we needed to get our ration card xfered from MP 

-  And for that process it would’ve taken any time between 3 months to a year

- so, we had only option that was use agents and spend 10-12k in convenience feee on top of connection. charges and security and skip all crap

we finally got a private company connection, unsubsidised and at premium price.

4 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

I hope he is fine. I also hope this is not one of his tricks to fool people into gaining sympathy and running away from the havoc he has created in Delhi 

It most definitely is a political stunt to mitigate the backlash. Arvind Kejriwal is working for himself; not for the general populace.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AnK said:

It’s only for the middle class & lower segment that the cities are opening up 

upper middle & rich(let alone super rich) 

can easily manage to eat & secure shelter to survive for atleast 1 full year 

so the situation is the most puzzling one 

the ppl because of whom the city needs to open are the most vulnerable 

Great point!

Most vulnerable people are vulnerable against double whammy of economic downturn  due to lockdown and Covid because they cannot maintain social distancing.

I think the only equivalent for us is Brazil, lesser population but high density and wide-spread poverty/unequality.

On 5/27/2020 at 8:14 PM, Walker said:

Or mismanagement all around. But then that would not fit your narrative would it "bro"?

yes, hangover from  leftover westernization narrative , fake liberal & pseudo secularism, will not allow your thought process to digest my views.

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

For Mumbai folks.

IMG-20200608-WA0008.jpg

Thought this was fake but it's also posted on their verified Facebook page. 

You took it?

It seems really affordable and has great services.

It looks fake because prices are way too low. 1000 Rs a day would have been believable.

But then who knows better than Reliance, which makes the quantitative profits like no one else.

5 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Opening twitter is depressing yaar. Poor and middle class is f**ked. Rich still has contacts and can manage the lakh per day figures hospitals are quoting

Middle class is f**ked only because they have to go to the govt centres/hospitals for treatment, something that they never bothered with. the only one to blame here is the govt. Sure, the govt hospitals don't have the infrastructure and resources but If they can invoke the epidemic act and fix prices or masks and sanitizer, why don't they do the same hospitals and fix prices for rooms, PPE, ventilators etc for hospitals (grade wise). 

2 minutes ago, Right said:

It seems really affordable and has great services.

It looks fake because prices are way too low. 1000 Rs a day would have been believable.

But then who knows better than Reliance, which makes the quantitative profits like no one else.

It's for covid positive patients only.

The starting price must be for bare bones services like some zoom consulting or sample collection. The whole package must cost more.

23 minutes ago, speedy said:

yes, hangover from  leftover westernization narrative , fake liberal & pseudo secularism, will not allow your thought process to digest my views.

Wut?

20 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

It's for covid positive patients only.

The starting price must be for bare bones services like some zoom consulting or sample collection. The whole package must cost more.

oh ok....

still great, if they pick sample on same day.

21 minutes ago, adity said:

And with that, he has tried and might succeed in dodging responsibility for the terrible situation. He'll be like I wanted to help Delhi people but centre trying to sabotage me. We want more control this and that. 

This is Kejriwal's default.

Actually it is the default of all State CMs if something goes wrong.

Literally the most banal type of politicking.

In any case i am worried for the entire country where everyone will behave like utter jahils.

I heard they didn't close Juhu beach in Mumbai and now it is packed, and many people don't wear masks :rofl:

2 hours ago, Right said:

Great point!

Most vulnerable people are vulnerable against double whammy of economic downturn  due to lockdown and Covid because they cannot maintain social distancing.

I think the only equivalent for us is Brazil, lesser population but high density and wide-spread poverty/unequality.

Just 3 weeks ago their total infected were less than 2 lakhs, now it is nearing 7 lakhs wtf .

37 minutes ago, adity said:

And with that, he has tried and might succeed in dodging responsibility for the terrible situation. He'll be like I wanted to help Delhi people but centre trying to sabotage me. We want more control this and that. 

So... Fkin... predictable

My office starting from tommorow (Mumbai), am sure it will be a shitshow. Last i heard only 10% capacity is allowed for private office but our company is calling everyone to work from tommorow.

It most definitely is a political stunt to mitigate the backlash. Arvind Kejriwal is working for himself; not for the general populace.
I think you might be confusing Kejriwal with someone else.

My office starting from tommorow (Mumbai), am sure it will be a shitshow. Last i heard only 10% capacity is allowed for private office but our company is calling everyone to work from tommorow.

I think you might be confusing Kejriwal with someone else.