Sign in to follow this  
hope

Coronavirus

12 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Police se normally dar lagta hai but police wala mic pe boley toh meri Pune baith kr phatt gayi. Cop got no chill.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/259918477723796?view=permalink&id=1085235341858768

That guy with toe nail issue :rofl: WTF is wrong with these idiots. Why are they risking everyone's life. 

25 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Police se normally dar lagta hai but police wala mic pe boley toh meri Pune baith kr phatt gayi. Cop got no chill.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/259918477723796?view=permalink&id=1085235341858768

That guy faking injury on his toenail, chu was always driving a car. :rofl: :lol:

16 minutes ago, hazard12345 said:

tumhare kimti pehr dikhao:rofl:

😂😭

I have started liking our cops more than ever. Not only they have shown their humane side, but also given a glimpse of adversities they operate with.

its kind of sad that few bad apples have brought bad name for a force which could be saviour in times like these.

41 minutes ago, abhinit90 said:

Don't worry, he'll promise free electricity and water and metro and bus rides to people who don't even need it and will win elections again.

@KnackChap

Is this the right kind of political to be? I remember you losing your sh*t and deleting a ton of posts for something much much milder. 

Some clarification would be great. ;)

• Like 1

One of my neighbors got corona :censored:. idiot people, their member was suffering from fever from last 5 days still they kept him home  and didnt inform anyone . 

Police came and placed the entire neighborhood in quarantine and sanitized the whole place 

Govt chutiyaas wont test us for covid 19 , unless we have  a symptom inspite having direct contact with infected person . Wtf is even this logic :ko:

Worried as f**k bout my dad as he is nearing 65 and the family who were effected  came to our house 7-8 days  back to borrow rice and some food items.

2 minutes ago, HotSonix said:

One of my neighbors got corona :censored:. idiot people, their member was suffering from fever from last 5 days still they kept him home and didnt inform anyone . 

Police came and placed the entire neighborhood in quarantine and sanitized the whole place 

Govt chutiyaas wont test us for covid 19 , unless we have  a symptom inspite having direct contact with infected person . Wtf is even this logic :ko:

Worried as f**k bout my dad as he is nearing 65 and the family who were effected  came to our house 7-8 days  back to borrow rice and some food items.

If you can afford it, take a private test or go to any corona health centres that local govt. bodies are operating now. Be careful as it might be possible that you aren't infected now and might come into contact with an infected person there. 

If anyone in your house shows symptoms, call local authorities immediately. 

5 minutes ago, HotSonix said:

One of my neighbors got corona :censored:. idiot people, their member was suffering from fever from last 5 days still they kept him home  and didnt inform anyone . 

f**k this is horrible. All the best man and I pray that no one in your family and you are infected. Just keep your elders in isolation. Which city BTW?

4 minutes ago, HotSonix said:

Get your dad tested, privately.

MH won't be testing asymptotic people anymore, most of the red states going to do this to save kits.

4 minutes ago, Banz said:

If you can afford it, take a private test or go to any corona health centres that local govt. bodies are operating now. Be careful as it might be possible that you aren't infected now and might come into contact with an infected person there. 

I am afraid of the chances of getting infected in hospital . A nearby private hospital was granted to test for covid 19 recently , but they are unable to come home due to shortage of ppe , told me to call in 3 days .

4 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

f**k this is horrible. All the best man and I pray that no one in your family and you are infected. Just keep your elders in isolation. Which city BTW?

Kolkata 

7 minutes ago, Banz said:

I am afraid of the chances of getting infected in hospital . A nearby private hospital was granted to test for covid 19 recently , but they are unable to come home due to shortage of ppe , told me to call in 3 days .

7 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Kolkata 

6 minutes ago, HotSonix said:

Kolkata 

do the test calculating window period when u came in contact with the other person.