Coronavirus

hope

9 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

So, Uddhav Thackeray announced that there are zones identified as 'Red', 'Orange', and 'Green' with varying levels of movement being allowed (within the zones). Inter-city and Inter-district travel is still not allowed, though.

Just wanted to check, is there any list released of the areas which are categorised into these zones?

For people in Mumbai someone sent me this link. Not sure how accurate it is though I see my uncle's building made the list in Mahim as there were 3 detected cases in the same block.

https://www.covid19.gangashankar.com/

So, while I was checking details about the hotspots in Mumbai, I came across this website: http://stopcoronavirus.mcgm.gov.in/insights-on-map

On this page, there's a PDF which has quite some detailed info about the containment zones. Not sure how frequently this is updated, though.

3 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

This lockdown is finally getting to me. Cant bear it any longer.

Its other way round for me. I am feeling like we have been living like this for decades And somewhat getting comfortable ??

when i see someone eating, shaking hands etc in the movies. I go like dude u did not sanitize your hands. Wth are you doing???

besides putting on some weight i have surely become a hypochondriac.

Its too late for me i think i have already gone to the dark side ?

3 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Its other way round for me. I am feeling like we have been living like this for decades And somewhat getting comfortable ?

when i see someone eating, shaking hands etc in the movies. I go like dude u did not sanitize your hands. Wth are you doing???

You're not alone, its growing on me too xD

AND I go out everyday. To hang out with friends, or hit the mall, or go eat out, or just something everyday.

I honestly don't mind living like this for a bit. No offense, its like early summer vacations for me. 

For once, I'm getting some time to play games too 

15 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

This lockdown is finally getting to me. Cant bear it any longer.

Make some food which is on the junk side, and have some of the better alcohol, treat yo-self. Always a good time :) 

10 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Its other way round for me. I am feeling like we have been living like this for decades And somewhat getting comfortable ??

3 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Make some food which is on the junk side, and have some of the better alcohol, treat yo-self. Always a good time :) 

My life is a mix of staying at home at a stretch along with working my a*s off somedays. when this started everyone thought it will be very easy especially for me to cope as I stay and work from home. i dont like eating out and watching movies and stuff but I like to drive a lot and just going somewhere.

even eating and drinking the good stuff is getting heavy now. but it is rightly being said all this will not matter if i get infected. 

thanks to epic games just cause 4 is on download waiting for it now. hope it will take some weight off. bad time to not have a copy of GTA5.

I would suggest everyone to stay home till May-end if they can.

It is difficult but from the beginning I assumed that there would be some people out there with their full of bravado, craziness, and totally careless, who will not maintain social distancing, touch things unnecessarily, and pass on the virus to you unknowingly.

Its WE who have to protect ourselves from these people.

Luckily, I live in a city, where people are gentle and not total assholes, still wouldn't take chance....let this wave fade out.

4 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Only thing I regret is not stocking up on booze and protein powder. 

I think you can get Protein Powdered delivered to your place, or whenever you go out next to get groceries it should be available?

17 minutes ago, Right said:

It is difficult but from the beginning I assumed that there would be some people out there with their full of bravado, craziness, and totally careless, who will not maintain social distancing, touch things unnecessarily, and pass on the virus to you unknowingly.

Hopefully the lockdown is extended and its not upto us. Sounds bad, I know. 

I mean I'm not going out, neither is family but we know by this point that people will go out unless they're forced to stay home.

1 hour ago, Right said:

Luckily, I live in a city, where people are gentle and not total assholes, still wouldn't take chance....let this wave fade out.

Even after lockdown is over. I wont be going out like i use too for good 4-5 months.