Sign in to follow this  
hope

Coronavirus

^ Nothing really.

It's just willy fox who will keep extracting his pound of flesh. The day he doesn't get his meal, he will walk away.
By then, Lion(tiger) will be just a weary pale shadow of itself.

Spoke to a Gujju friend who lives in Chennai, he was telling almost all the private hospitals are asking to deposit 4L at admission of Covid suspect cases. 

We are really screwed, aren't we?

53 minutes ago, Right said:

^ Nothing really.

It's just willy fox who will keep extracting his pound of flesh. The day he doesn't get his meal, he will walk away.
By then, Lion(tiger) will be just a weary pale shadow of itself.

Spoke to a Gujju friend who lives in Chennai, he was telling almost all the private hospitals are asking to deposit 4L at admission of Covid suspect cases. 

We are really screwed, aren't we?

The situation is really bad. In Mumbai, there are no beds available anywhere. We haven't managed the disease a whole lot and rn if you get sick for even a disease other than covid, you are pretty f**ked. 

The situation is really bad. In Mumbai, there are no beds available anywhere. We haven't managed the disease a whole lot and rn if you get sick for even a disease other than covid, you are pretty f**ked. 
The situation is Mumbai is beyond horrible. What's worse is that offices have started opening. I am guessing even locals will open up from 1st for normal people. This will make the situation even worse and the worst part is no one is doing anything regarding it.

Mark my words, if locals open on 1st every single person in Mumbai and then in entire India is f**ked.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

The situation is Mumbai is beyond horrible. What's worse is that offices have started opening. I am guessing even locals will open up from 1st for normal people. This will make the situation even worse and the worst part is no one is doing anything regarding it.

Mark my words, if locals open on 1st every single person in Mumbai and then in entire India is f**ked.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

There is no police at place in Gr. NOIDA (NCR), all movement is allowed. Even at the hospital no temperature checks for any of the visitors. 

The N95 mask provided to us got torn in 7hrs. If we don't come to work, we're threatened with ESMA & pandemic diseases act, but no protection of any sort.

The migrant labor who went back to UP, Bihar, etc. are a ticking time bomb. Basically no Healthcare facilities there plus the the people have terrible health too. People are also f**king stupid and think coronavirus is a hoax. It could get pretty bad over there. 

On 5/25/2020 at 11:38 AM, Chirag2001 said:

Well she didn't go to the hospital. Her family had to stay inside for 14 days. The health officials came yesterday, and completed the formalities. 

They took off the Blue COVID-19 sticker and all that. So they can come out of the house and everything now.

A message came on the society parents whatsapp group. 

My friend is fine, but her elder brother (Age-30, lives with them, also had COVID, but was cleared after 14 days along with the rest of the family), well he passed away.

They've labelled it as cardiac arrest, but I mean he had COVID and was released only 2 days back, so I daresay thats a contributing factor. 

Anyway, its shaken everybody up a little bit, considering that they live right below me. 

3 hours ago, Right said:

Covid is tip of the iceberg -Wuhan scientist

this article had a veiled threat.

if you are going to investigate us, you won’t know what we may have in store for you

This is all the Cheenis have been doing since the last 3 weeks :rofl:

This is some "chor kotwal ko daate " sh*t right here that they are doing.

First spread the f**king plague and then screech CHAYNA NUMBA WAN when people obviously get pissed

5 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

My friend is fine, but her elder brother (Age-30, lives with them, also had COVID, but was cleared after 14 days along with the rest of the family), well he passed away.

They've labelled it as cardiac arrest, but I mean he had COVID and was released only 2 days back, so I daresay thats a contributing factor. 

Anyway, its shaken everybody up a little bit, considering that they live right below me. 

'Oh no :(

37 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Damn that's sad to read. Looks like Covid really weakened his heart.

Damn the govts are so stupid. They are allowing migrant workers to go now when they should stay as economy reopens instead when they should have allowed them to go in March. If this isn't face-palming worthy i don't know what is