Coronavirus

hope

21 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

So... Fkin... predictable

What a masterstroke, he is an amazing player. He has just hit a goldmine and got ample stuff to put on central govt uptill next election. Just wait and watch his creativity.

Delhi is getting worse day by day and he is going to continuously refer to ths decision by LG as the start of downfall. He has made delhi govt politics like an ekta kapoor  serial.

Earlier delhi numbers used to come on the same day at around 9-11pm. Then he announced delhi numbers will come the next day early morning. That happened for like 2-3 days and now we get delhi numbers of previous day that too long after almost all states have given the current day numbers. If he could he would have stopped given numbers altogether and claim there are no corona cases in delhi. 

Edited by Nathan.Drake

10 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Not testing the asymptomatic anymore.

Reason being to reduce the numbers. 

Earlier they were easily testing 5k-6k+ cases. So they do have the capacity. Just busy in trying to improve HIS image. 

Though LG has overruled this decision also and have asked to test asymptomatic patients too. 

39 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Reason being to reduce the numbers. 

Earlier they were easily testing 5k-6k+ cases. So they do have the capacity. Just busy in trying to improve HIS image. 

Though LG has overruled this decision also and have asked to test asymptomatic patients too. 

I think to justify this opening, they still wont test the asymptomatic cases.

I question this Chu's logic and intentions. He has an issue with govt asking illegal immigrants to show I cards, but now wants bonafide citizens to prove they are residents of Delhi so that they can avail treatment. So all those people he was allegedly fighting to protect against oppression, will now magically have the necessary identity documents to get treated?

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

I question this Chu's logic and intentions. He has an issue with govt asking illegal immigrants to show I cards, but now wants bonafide citizens to prove they are residents of Delhi so that they can avail treatment. So all those people he was allegedly fighting to protect against oppression, will now magically have the necessary identity documents to get treated?

Magic!

3 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Citizens of Delhi voted for this guy. So in his head, he might only consider Delhi residents to be of worthy of receiving treatment here in the city.

As long as he can keep HIS vote bank alive, he can wrap the muffler around his face and go right back to sleep. 

2 minutes ago, Maximus said:

Lol, more politics than coronavirus in this thread. And not a word against the Fuhrer, typical.

What does he have to do with anything? I though it was pretty clear we're all Atma Nirbhar now (same as we always were :D )

7 hours ago, Right said:

3700 tests in Delhi 1000 positive > 27% +ve

20500 tests in UP 411 positive  2.5% +ve

Delhi has decided that it will defeat Corona only by doing Drama

Hope they agressively identify the positive cases so that they are quarantined. Especially needed as people have started going to malls, etc

3700 tests is so damn less.