Coronavirus

hope

9 minutes ago, adity said:

Holy sh*t that must be devastating. f**k. 

Legit. I was a having a good day before hearing this, my goodness.

Thats why I sent that screenshot. Stupid Americans on instagram. Their daily numbers had gone down, but now they've gone back up to 25K+ a day. 

Not only will they get infected, they're gonna infect others around them and get them killed too.

Don't know where people get this kinda confidence when the virus has literally killed tens of thousands at this point. 

Just now, Chirag2001 said:

Thats why I sent that screenshot. Stupid Americans on instagram. Their daily numbers had gone down, but now they've gone back up to 25K+ a day. 

Not only will they get infected, they're gonna infect others around them and get them killed too.

Don't know where people get this kinda confidence when the virus has literally killed tens of thousands at this point. 

To answer this point. They have an incompetent joke of a President who doesn't seem to be delivering the right message to get people scared.

He seems to always prioritize the message of re-opening America than to the message that says - be scared everyone, its killing people out there.

So most of the dum dums, even think its all a sham and numbers are not real. 

7 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Because leftie liberals hype it up as the second coming of the Black Plague, and the righties and average plebeans don't see the folks around them suffering, so they thing it is overblown, it's just a flu goys, numbers are fake, etc etc.

In reality it is much worst than the black plague, because infection is random, severity and effect on infection on your and your fellows is random, and death rate is also random aside from very old ppl being more susceptible.

TLDR it is like the Free and Democratic American tradition of Mass Shootings, you see it everywhere in the media, and you do have a chance of being shot randomly, but since you haven't been shot by some incel white nationalist LARPer or seen others around you being shot, you don't care about it much :rofl:

8 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

America managed to politicize the virus and made it a left / right issue. Seriously have no idea how they managed that. :doh: 

Yeah exactly. I mean I dont get what any of this has to do with your political inclination. Its just question of being downright ignorant, or maybe, plain stupid.

However, this isnt a politics thread, and I feel thats exactly where this is gonna go, so ending it here lol

4 hours ago, adity said:

Holy sh*t that must be devastating. f**k. 

4 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

It is heartbreaking..

5 hours ago, Sach4life said:

It is a deadly virus with very random chances of getting seriously ill. A good friend's family got hit by COVID with 8 out 11 members of the family getting admitted. 4 out of 8 have fully recovered now and are back at home, 3 have passed away and last one is still in the hospital and is critical. Out of the 3 that couldn't survive, one of them was just 33 years old and the other 2 were below 60 and none of them had any underlying condition. Family is rich so all of them were getting the best medical care that they could get today in this situation.

Take it as lightly as you want at your own peril.

This is really scary. 8 out of 11 infected and 3 died....omg

People who fully recover also do not fully recover. If you were an athlete before, be prepared to live like a normal person. If you were a normal person before, be prepared to stop and take a breadth every time you climb stairs. If you had trouble climbing stairs before, well you're dead now so it doesn't matter.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

People who fully recover also do not fully recover. If you were an athlete before, be prepared to live like a normal person. If you were a normal person before, be prepared to stop and take a breadth every time you climb stairs. If you had trouble climbing stairs before, well you're dead now so it doesn't matter.

What? Source ?