Coronavirus

hope

58 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Well if I'm being honest, my group is playing too. I skip out on the playing because we play football and thats risky. But I do meet up with a few friends who hang out after the game for half an hour or so.

Mask on, no physical contact. 

That's perfectly fine since I'm assuming you're of a sensible age enough to understand physical distance. These kids I was referring to were 6-10 yr olds with zero concept of space. I get it being a parent to my own 8 yr old and all that energy, and I do send her down every evening for a few rounds on the cycle but I ensure it's early before the crowd comes down. I'll do whatever I can in my capacity. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mohit9206 said:

Are you guys going to work from Monday?

We have 50% work from home, so I'll be home on Monday and attend office on Tuesday. Hopefully they'll start 100% wfh before that. 

I just went out to get grocery before the curfew here in Kerala, to see wades of people moving around like nothing has happened, full length que to get liquor, packed and overcrowded buses and full restaurants and the worst part is, not even one of them had a face mask on. Many people were actually appalled to see me wearing a mask! Educated state my @ss. 

We are just starting to see its effect here in India. I think we must prepare for worse than the worst.

Edited by kmkaks
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

I just went out to get grocery before the curfew here in Kerala, to see wades of people moving around like nothing has happened, full length que to get liquor, packed and overcrowded buses and full restaurants and the worst part is, not even one of them had a face mask on. Many people were actually appalled to see me wearing a mask! Educated state my @ss. 

We are just starting to see its effect here in India. I think we must prepare for worse than the worst.
After reading all this I am pretty confident we will have half of Indian population infected by the end of the year. India will be center of the attention of the world in a month

After reading all this I am pretty confident we will have half of Indian population infected by the end of the year. India will be center of the attention of the world in a month

On 3/20/2020 at 3:00 AM, Walker said:

Somewhere out in the boondocks is a hillbilly sitting outside his zombie apocalypse fallout bunker going "Look who's laughin now"

:rofl: 

6 minutes ago, kmkaks said:

I am a district away from you in Kochi and here people use masks but are panic buying anything and everything. I went to get some groceries and people were clearing out stuff in an alarming rate. Like someone said before, i am more worried about the people than the virus at this point.

1 hour ago, mohit9206 said:

Are you guys going to work from Monday?

48 minutes ago, Banz said:

We have 50% work from home, so I'll be home on Monday and attend office on Tuesday. Hopefully they'll start 100% wfh before that. 

All non essential workplaces are shut till 31st March. So 100% WFH is in effect.

All non essential workplaces are shut till 31st March. So 100% WFH is in effect.
Our workplace is asking people to come to work from Monday in mumbai. Its truly shameful the company has no regards for safety. But am not going till 31st anywhere.

Our workplace is asking people to come to work from Monday in mumbai. Its truly shameful the company has no regards for safety. But am not going till 31st anywhere.