Coronavirus

hope

1 hour ago, Jupiter said:

Even the strongest of us could develop issues if we stay confined in a closed up space. It elevates anxiety levels. Mental health is important during this crisis. I think such conducts would help us feel better about this situation, however little it may be, it raises our spirits and hope.

No one is going out and most people are going to their individual terrace and balconies in my city.

Exactly. My entire society, heck neighbourhood did it too. But everybody in their respective balconies with their family members only. Not a single person left their house.

Also, this might sound weird but a day of peace and quiet was appreciated. Not just because of the COVID, but in a general sense. 

Whoever decided to collect in large groups and clap, thats just plain dumb. Thats undermining the whole point of the curfew today. 

Anyway, I think its safe to say today was a success :) 

For someone who had asked this earlier -

What happens is you break the rules in the lockdown?

Anyone breaking the rules, could be punished with simple imprisonment for a term that may extend up to one month or with a fine which may extend to Rs 200, or with both.

Source

33 minutes ago, hazard12345 said:

Spain is preparing for the worst. Over 1000 deaths in the country.

Plague has always killed more people than wars. The 1918 Spanish flu killed 4 times as many people as World War I. 

5 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Always found it weird that people can't stay in their homes for one fking day.

I'm gonna kill myself. Just called mom. So they've all piled into the car and have decided to go for a drive to the beach. That's mom, dad, sis, bro, sis in law and nephew. 

Wanna know the irony? They normally have to be forced to leave the house. Bro works from home, sis can work from home, dad's retired, mom's a housewife, sister in law is a housewife.

f**king let me die now.

• Haha 1

Btw can someone tell me what the scenes are in Mumbai? I have a 82 year old uncle who lives by himself. Are deliveries happening? Like big basket etc? I'm not sure if they're delivering etc.