Coronavirus

hope

1 hour ago, silica said:

A play on words?

Nope. Someone died of it in China today.

1 hour ago, Ram Dante said:

I believe that only transmits through rodents. So, shouldn't be a worry.

Dunno man, these guys said the same about corona when it started. Anyways, all the co passengers will be tested so either their govt is being extra cautious or we really are in the end times. 

24 minutes ago, mohit9206 said:
5 hours ago, CarbonCore said:
India is actually starting to flatten the curve :O

NO

Well it is following the trajectory by not only controlling the explosive growth but actually reducing the day over day rate. But yeah its too early to call.

I don't know man, they say groceries won't be shut, but the police here (Gr. Noida) isn't allowing any movement...How the hell do i reach the shop?

On another instance i told them i'm from the medical team (showed them ID too) and am working on-call to which they respond we will only allow medical personnel to go in the morning, seems every cop has their own interpretation of the law here....I still whole heartedly support the lockdown but implementation needs to be better managed.

Edited by blitzkreiig

14 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

I am surprised that opposition hasn't come out and said that due to Modi there is undeclared  emergency. ?

That's why I always believe sab ki muh me saraswati hota hai and we should always watch what we say. for 4 years they were screaming undeclared emergency undeclared emergency,  ab lo lag gaya undeclared emergency. ?

• Like 1

As much as I appreciate this extension of lockdown but why do they don't give rules from the get go? 

Groceries stores will be open as apparently the essential services list is unchanged so will it be okay to step out for them? People will flock to stores together. And how police will determine if people are really going to get groceries and stuff?

I mean spend 10 mins, come up with everything and then address otherwise it just creates more misunderstanding.