Coronavirus

hope

On 3/25/2020 at 1:40 AM, Right said:

This is the problem. Impact of the problem imported by middle-class and rich people will be only felt by poor & downtrodden.

21 daya lockdown is going to hit them hard, farmers, daily-wagers...

the civil society has to rise up and take this challenge. All them NGOs, who collect millions in the name of helping poot are on test here. They must do more than what govt can do.

Today, nirmala sitharaman addresed all these issues with special packages. 

Best thing is, middleman is avoided and direct to accounts transfer is there. 

4 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

USA is going to be the new epicenter of the pandemic with NY taking over from Lombardi.

This. Been tracking their numbers and its scary AF

Hearing about a distant relative (from same city) who returned from Turkey and stayed in self quarantine for few days before attending a wedding in his family. Did not test because he wanted to attend the wedding but later he and his mother tested positive. They have put hundreds of people at risk with this reckless behaviour. I hope they are charged to the full extent of the law. 

8 minutes ago, Banz said:

Hearing about a distant relative (from same city) who returned from Turkey and stayed in self quarantine for few days before attending a wedding in his family. Did not test because he wanted to attend the wedding but later he and his mother tested positive. They have put hundreds of people at risk with this reckless behaviour. I hope they are charged to the full extent of the law. 

There was this group,

- 37 people

- returned from Gulf

- used perfume to erase the Home-Qurantine stamp

- travelled to Pilibhit by trains/buses.

- now two of them are tested positive

We are so so f**ked, because of these asshats.

A man suspected of planning to attack a hospital treating coronavirus cases in the US state of Missouri died after a shootout with the FBI

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52045958

As if there weren't enough problems these sh*t heads want to create some more chaos 

And this is why testing is so very important - Dr Bahorik accepts that a test would do nothing to help her condition, but if she does have coronavirus she could at least definitively tell that to all of those that she came into contact with in the early days.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52019509

Edited by Walker

We are all doomed. 

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/nagpur/two-containers-carrying-300-workers-from-rajasthan-back-home-stopped-in-maharashtra/articleshow/74833458.cms

I guess the lockdown was supposed to be for 14 days. Then someone must have told Modiji that they should add a week for fools. My prediction is that Army will be called in soon. They gonna whoop some a*s. 

New: United States reported 14,024 new cases yesterday. That is the most cases detected by any country in a single day since the pandemic began.

7400+ so far today. Still whole day left to go. 

471K to 510K today so far. 

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Right said:

John Hopkins Simulation for India.

By June-end, India will have 12 crore infections, best case scenario.  So so f**ked.

http://cddep.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/covid19.indiasim.March23.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1B2U3gI8tZ5f1DOZIzewUvz5bgp9R45QB7KGuOhksgITidXzVhbkqovFU/

If possible, don't post such things. These "simulations" are just unproven theories. And it will serve nothing other than increase panic and fear among people.

And that is the last thing we need now. Best to just post only factusl news, advisories and encourage each other, I feel.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, roun90 said:

If possible, don't post such things. These "simulations" are just unproven theories. And it will serve nothing other than increase panic and fear among people.

And that is the last thing we need now. Best to just post only factusl news, advisories and encourage each other, I feel.

It is John-hopkins!  

US #2 Medical school.

Not some dolt using trendline formulas to make projections.

This is not to be taken with pinch of salt, but has to be understood that in absence of firm state action like "3 weeks lock-down", what could happen.

Lockdown/Quarantine are the only way out. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Right said:

It is John-hopkins!  

US #2 Medical school.

Not some dolt using trendline formulas to make projections.

This is not to be taken with pinch of salt, but has to be understood that in absence of firm state action like "3 weeks lock-down", what could happen.

Lockdown/Quarantine are the only way out. 

OK so you were saying based on what would happen - if no actions were taken. Put thst in the post lol. Otherwise people (including me) might think this was inevitable no matter what was done.

• Like 1