hope

Coronavirus

5 minutes ago, Pushy said:

did not get what happened in that video?

Guy apparently was admitted as he was coughing. He insisted on being tested or  be sent to an isolation ward as he was afraid either he already had the virus or would get it from the other patients in the ward. They were insisting he stay here without the test.

____

As coronavirus cases spike worldwide, China is closing itself off

China is closing its border to most foreigners amid fears of imported novel coronavirus cases causing a second outbreak in the country where the infection was first detected.

In a statement late Thursday, the government said that "in view of the rapid spread of Covid-19 across the world, China has decided to temporarily suspend the entry into China by foreign nationals holding visas or residence permits" as of March 28.

The decision to effectively seal off the country to foreigners is the latest in a series of moves intended to safeguard against infection from international travel, after more than 500 imported cases of the coronavirus were confirmed.

China Orders Re-Closing Of All Cinemas Nationwide

The country’s national film bureau has contacted all exhibitors today saying that venues must be closed again, with no immediate timeframe for re-opening. The news has begun to spread across popular social media service Weibo.

This weekend, a ray of light seemed to be shining from the Middle Kingdom when more than 500 cinemas re-opened their doors to the public after being closed since late January (though largely no one turned up). That represented only 4.5% of the country’s cinema real estate, and didn’t include its major chains, but there was optimism that this was just the first wave and that others would follow suit in the coming weeks into April.

For anyone who believes in how planetary setup affects our lives, I have to say that it was not a favorable time on Earth. Since March 24th, that time has however started to change. I strongly believe in astrology and how it affects us. We could predict a lot through it. It's science too.

I could go on and say that by April 20th 2020 (could be even before), we'll either have the vaccine or the spread of Coronavirus Covid-19 will drop dramatically. I know it sounds crazy to say this but I am only telling what is reflected on the charts.

I didn't want to post it here but if it helps you cope up with this difficult time then why not.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jupiter said:

For anyone who believes in how planetary setup affects our lives, I have to say that it was not a favorable time on Earth. Since March 24th, that time has however started to change. I strongly believe in astrology and how it affects us. We could predict a lot through it. It's science too.

I could go on and say that by April 20th 2020 (could be even before), we'll either have the vaccine or the spread of Coronavirus Covid-19 will drop dramatically. I know it sounds crazy to say this but I am only telling what is reflected on the charts.

I didn't want to post it here but if it helps you cope up with this difficult time then why not.

Name checks out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

15 hours ago, Bhpian Bali said:

I had met this guy few months back for few mins :doh:

30 minutes ago, AtheK said:

I had met this guy few months back for few mins :doh:

One thing this pandemic has proved that no matter where ever you are in this world there are several padhe likhe gawars out there. Someone rightly said that we need two cures, for the virus and stupidity. 

An account of a person who recovered from Covid19. 

Why would anyone want to inflict this monstrosity of a virus onto other people? He got well at home. Imagine the story of a person who had to be hospitalised.

In other news. 

Johns Hopkins has distanced itself from the report posted by CDDEP .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.livemint.com/news/india/johns-hopkins-says-didn-t-authorize-cddep-to-use-its-logo-on-india-covid-19-report/amp-11585382857159.html

Any reason for his behaviour?
No idea, I just spoke to him for couple of minutes as he had bought my S9+ phone from olx, in the min interaction I had with him, he seemed OK to me.

Sent from my HD1911 using Tapatalk