Sign in to follow this  
Mizanurification

Call Of Duty: Warzone

Call of Duty: Warzone is a free-to-play battle royale video game released on March 10, 2020, for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. Part of the Call of Duty franchise, Warzone was developed by Infinity Ward, Raven Software and published by Activision. Warzone allows online multiplayer combat among 150 players set in the fictional city of Verdansk. The game is a spin off of the 2019 title Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and features both cross-platform play and cross-platform progression between both games. (Copied from Wikibaba)

PS: Will make a proper thread during weekends.

Edited by Mizanurification

Download was 99.160GB on PS4 Pro(I don't own the base game). Looked at some gameplay while downloading and it looks and plays much better than Blackout.

Also, anyone with PSPlus can download the Warzone Combat Pack for free.

Edited by gecko89

Running on i5 4460 with RX570 it stutters a lot mainly because of NAT being Strict.. Not sure what to do to make it open.. But tried running with Jio, its playable but not smooth as its high ping.. Wanna have a smooth experience but that hasnt been the case so far..

On 3/11/2020 at 9:23 PM, funnyadit said:

Running on i5 4460 with RX570 it stutters a lot mainly because of NAT being Strict.. Not sure what to do to make it open.. But tried running with Jio, its playable but not smooth as its high ping.. Wanna have a smooth experience but that hasnt been the case so far..

Performance was pretty smooth for me on a mid ranged laptop. Getting around 91 ms on Asian servers. Probably problem with ur connection. 

6 hours ago, Mizanurification said:

Performance was pretty smooth for me on a mid ranged laptop. Getting around 91 ms on Asian servers. Probably problem with ur connection. 

Heyy, how do I check the latency? I'm on PS4.

While searching for a match it says, 'searching for match <50ms', sometimes <91ms, sometimes <150ms.

2 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Heyy, how do I check the latency? I'm on PS4.

While searching for a match it says, 'searching for match <50ms', sometimes <91ms, sometimes <150ms.

Yes i was talking about that <91ms during matchmaking thing only. Dont think there is ingame ping checker.

Edited by Mizanurification
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Mizanurification said:

Yeah mainly I feel its the NAT being Strict.. Is there a way to make it open? I saw some videos showing some methods as to open few ports but nothing changed doing that..