!!SPOILERS!! The Last of Us Part 2 SPOILER thread of !!SPOILERS!!

Killing both the main characters from first game.Not buying this game just to play as a villain. ND has messed up badly. And thank god whoever leaked the game , saved me $59.99

The story of revenge is f**ked up. Its a flop game. I am a big fan of "the last of us" the characters, MP ,the story. But this is a huge flop.

Edited by Iceman™
Edit
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Iceman™ said:

Killing both the main characters from first game.Not buying this game just to play as a villain. ND has messed up badly. And thank god whoever leaked the game , saved me $59.99

The story of revenge is f**ked up. Its a flop game. I am a big fan of "the last of us" the characters, MP ,the story. But this is a huge flop.

Once you play the opening everything will change. Just because you know the story doesnt mean you know the full game.

Tlou1 did not have a great story but the greatness of that game was how everything was realised. Absolute masterpiece. I see no reason to skip tlou2 because you know the story, experience it bro. Watch it score 95+ meta.

Also Flop :lol:

TLOU 1 was a masterpiece, I played it from start to finish 4 times back when it launched. & yeah 4th time I knew exactly what is going to happen and when. still that final playthrough for whatever reason was my most enjoyable one :P I don't like what I've read so far but I would surely play it at launch. 

TLOU 1 was a masterpiece, I played it from start to finish 4 times back when it launched. & yeah 4th time I knew exactly what is going to happen and when. still that final playthrough for whatever reason was my most enjoyable one [emoji14] I don't like what I've read so far but I would surely play it at launch. 
Somehow I had the opposite experience with it. I was beyond hyped for the game from all the praises and it was one of the reasons I bought a PS4 (UC2, Bloodborne, Persona 5 & Yakuza 0 being the other 4 reason) and to be honest i was really disappointed with the game while the other games blew my mind off. I though the gameplay wasn't that much fun, the story got on my nerves on how douchy he was that by the end i started to absolutely hate Joel.

I think the real masterpiece of ND is UC2, it's just such a perfect game.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk