!!SPOILERS!! The Last of Us Part 2 SPOILER thread of !!SPOILERS!!

2 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Its 2020 and this meme of a  woman is still relevant :rofl:

Also lol in a post apocalyptic world, a random cult which springs up fixates on GAY == BAD when there are over 9000 other topics that would need their attention, just because the main character is shown to be 100% Lesbian. :giggle:

In HZD 2 i'm expecting Aloy going from autistic emotionless cave-girl, to strong bold lesbian cave-woman, and  the GREEKGOD villain AI's  will suddenly be anti-homo too :rofl:

Buddy we dont know that yet.

Secondly people might be having hidden agendas. But I think we should not get swayed by it and just focus on the "project" as a piece of art.

Also, this is a revenge story. We must understand that ellie is the protagonist here, and Joel is a side character. We can think of this game as Ellie's tale. We can assume that TLOU1 was a different game altogether.

I am not getting the reason behind all this hate? We have been playing with/against female characters and have beaten/got beaten the sh*t out of in fighting games since the advent of such games (chun li, nina williams etc). Also in games like quake, pubG etc, people play with female characters all the time. What is the fuss all about? Even in cyberpunk 2077 you can play as a female.

I think all the slander thrown at this game is not justified. Making mountain of a mole hill.

Edited by radicaldude
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Secondly people might be having hidden agendas. But I think we should not get swayed by it and just focus on the "project" as a piece of art.

Also, this is a revenge story. We must understand that ellie is the protagonist here, and Joel is a side character. We can think of this game as Ellie's tale. We can assume that TLOU1 was a different game altogether.

I am not getting the reason behind all this hate? We have been playing with/against female characters and have beaten/got beaten the sh*t out of in fighting games since the advent of such games (chun li, nina williams etc). Also in games like quake, pubG etc, people play with female characters all the time. What is the fuss all about? Even in cyberpunk 2077 you can play as a female.

I think all the slander thrown at this game is not justified. Making mountain of a mole hill.

Bro they have to kill the lockdown time :drunk:

I am pissed just about 1 single thing and that's the release date. They should have just released the game on PSN now itself. Best time to play a game by ND.  

1 minute ago, rAgHaV said:

Bro they have to kill the lockdown time :drunk:

I am pissed just about 1 single thing and that's the release date. They should have just released the game on PSN now itself. Best time to play a game by ND.  

a new trailer is coming tomorrow atleast

On 5/5/2020 at 4:28 PM, WhiteWolf said:

Neil f**kmann needs to go and Amy Henning needs to join back. 

Rumors are that Characters were design based on Anita feedback 

The first thing that came to my mind after reading all the leaks is this lady's name. I even joked to my brother, LOU2 script sounds like Anita wrote it and then I see your post :rofl: 

On 5/5/2020 at 6:58 PM, CarbonCore said:

I want Aloy to be shown a lesbian in HZD2 and final boss to be a Trump lookalike called Trumpler just to trigger these rednecks :lol: Angry Joe will tear off his Superman t-shirt and jump in a lake out of rage.

GREEKGOD ai's will possess one of them T-rex bots and make it grow a cheap blonde wig :rofl: ?

Whenever you don't hit it's weak spot it will look at you and scream WRONG :rofl:

On 5/5/2020 at 8:35 PM, radicaldude said:

33K likes, 104K dislikes, it's not making a mountain of a mole hill.

In any case it won't impact sales that much, so you can expect to get more games where well liked male protagonists are brutally killed, she hulks, strong bold lesbian womans for the sake of good reviews, evil rightwing homo/trans/phobe villains etc etc.

Ponies and simps will still buy this game come what may.

Perhaps Ghost of Tsushima will get some more sales because of the butthurt dudes.

btw i wouldn't buy this anyway, not a fan of these cinematic, drama and feels filled "games", but i'm just here to mine the salt from the Ponies and few simps still defending this :lol:

Edited by PhantomShade

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

The facial animations are just insane. Despite knowing what happens to Joe, its still going to hit like a truck when it happens while you're playing the game.

I am going to use the glorious skip cutscene button.

ofcourse that is unless they have decided to be so edgy that they can cut a hole in reality, and make it interactive, having the player swing that golf-club :rofl:

Like the GTAV torture-the-ambiguously-brown-dude scene.