!!SPOILERS!! The Last of Us Part 2 SPOILER thread of !!SPOILERS!!

Finished it. Dude, what f**king excellent writing. Legit some of the best storytelling and characters I have seen since like Planescape Torment. Better than the first game in every which way. 

Liked Abby's character Arc. How she went from a hateful character to a character which deserves sympathy. Only naught dog can do that. Mid game it felt very boring to open a lot of drawers and I felt like game was extended due to that. The end was satisfactory. Ellie lost Dina because of her itch to confront Abby for the revenge. She left Jackson for revenge and then Dina later in the game. Also liked the fact that Jesse and Yara died without any drama. Joel's death is one of the most painful death I have ever seen in a video game. Almost made me tear up.

Completed the game. damn Abby looked completely different in the last fight. [emoji848] 
Jailed for 2 months.. No proper food and workout for her..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Aaaaaaand KHATAM BAAT !!

04c97e33c3ef0b3f22896c58a3f16f4c.jpg

f**k I thought the Farm was it and game over, then comes Tommy to provoke Ellie, Super show of her desperation to just kill Abby and get done with it, I thought she will let her go by seeing how bad she was but the blood makes her fight again overall fitting ending !! Loved the whole Journey.. the first hand experience of some chapters are goosebummy,

Ellie as Boss encounter was also funny, I was like Humari Ellie Humko Marrii [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just read everything that was posted here, Damn that’s a lot of LEAK to know before 2 months of release, definitely wouldn’t have enjoyed the game as much knowing these.. 

I absolutely had no idea that we will play as Abby, then it made sense why Abby was shown in the 2017 trailer and she was also portrayed as main character, then ND became quite.. Abby becomes a likeable character when she goes after helping the scar Kids.. 

the death I had pretty much guessed would be Joel or Dina or why would she turn into such a maniac, but the way that scene was shot was brilliant and just shook me... so many characters well stitched in this Game.. Totally worth the wait and kudos to so much effort and talent gone into building this emotional journey..

PS: not even a single bug found by me...

7 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Did Dina left Ellie because went to fight Abby again?

I was expecting Ellie going to Jackson as the final chapter, Not sure why Dina left she always wanted her own farm house.. She told Ellie though she won;t repeat this again

Also how does  Lev got her hand back? [emoji848]  Wtf? They did cut down her hands right? Didn’t they say if they don’t do it infection will increase. 
It wasn't lev they cut the hand of.. It was his sisters.. The one that wlfs shoot to death..

21 minutes ago, sobbii said:

It wasn't lev they cut the hand of.. It was his sisters.. The one that wlfs shoot to death..

Oh yeah I mean his sisters. Didn’t they cut her hand? How did she got it back?

Just now, GameAnalyzer said:

I mean when they go to find Ellie  again 2425 Constance ? Epilogue or it was flashback?

Dude where does Yara go with them? :ko: Isnt she already dead by then, LEV is the one who goes with her. Do you need another replay ? :D

And they don't go to find Ellie, they go to find Fire Fly to 2425 Constance

• Haha 1

Just now, GameAnalyzer said:

Holyshite. Then who was with Abby then in the last mission? I completely forgot yara is already dead lol. All the time I was thinking yara is the same person who was with Abby in the last mission lol

Dude, please play chapters 42-46 again :rofl: