!!SPOILERS!! The Last of Us Part 2 SPOILER thread of !!SPOILERS!!

On 6/26/2020 at 4:08 PM, GameAnalyzer said:

Holyshite. Then who was with Abby then in the last mission? I completely forgot yara is already dead lol. All the time I was thinking yara is the same person who was with Abby in the last mission lol

What in the actual f**k. :rofl:

• Haha 1

Loved the ending

Ballsy of ND to let us play as Abby. By abbys day 3, i liked her more than Ellie.

Ellie not killing abby was a good end. In a way, abby n lev have similar kind of relationship like joel n ellie. When joel is gone,ellie is lost, with abby gone lev becomes same somewhat. Ellie didnt want to kill abby mybe fr this reason as well.

Mannys death,holy sh*t. Couldnt guess that. Masterfull from ND. 

It shows both perpective, lets us understand that neither of them are fully culprits. They do bad things yes but you do feel for them.

Damm so much to talk about here. 

1 hour ago, hope said:

Loved the ending

Ballsy of ND to let us play as Abby. By abbys day 3, i liked her more than Ellie.

Ellie not killing abby was a good end. In a way, abby n lev have similar kind of relationship like joel n ellie. When joel is gone,ellie is lost, with abby gone lev becomes same somewhat. Ellie didnt want to kill abby mybe fr this reason as well.

Mannys death,holy sh*t. Couldnt guess that. Masterfull from ND. 

It shows both perpective, lets us understand that neither of them are fully culprits. They do bad things yes but you do feel for them.

Damm so much to talk about here. 

Agree, the first hand experience of the game is really something and hard to explain how you felt in those tense moments.. I completely had a blast without reading a single spoiler... perhaps you would have enjoyed more without reading any spoilers.. 

ND completely nailed it and so much of Abby moments where you think the game is over, the first time in her chapter she comes to visit Owen to aquarium, I was like game over, She will see them dead.. then you see it’s only Day 1 and then LEV and Yaara.. crazy tension built in each episode.. it’s hard enjoy it the same way wen we play the second time..  right now I am doing artifacts and trader card hunting and I am rushing so fast as you know most of the routes... 

Anyone else think they have played 2 games here? Ellies campaign itself is one game itself and then same for abby.

They could have released seasons for this as well :P

Also almost all the deaths in the game come as Shock.

Joel is gut wrenching but 

Jesse killed just like that

Manny killed just like that

Mel gone just like that

Owen a fighter is killed boom gone bye

I thought tommy also was gone :P

Now i think Ellie should have killed Abby in the end then a few mins later i am like nah it was the right ending but that soft corner for joel always stays. 

14 minutes ago, hussain said:

What was the most “holy sh*t” moment for you guys? For me it was finding Abby at the beach... she was all... skin and bones and it completely took away my will to kill her...

So this is the cliche they have deployed to assuage the butthurt and salt from Joel being clubbed :lol:

Anyway it is a sensible cliche.

I was expecting some ahinsa REVENGE == BAD bullshit, this atleast makes sense, no point taking revenge against a woman who has been self-pwned so badly, or pwnd by some other faction from the game.

3 hours ago, hope said:

Anyone else think they have played 2 games here? Ellies campaign itself is one game itself and then same for abby

I thought tommy also was gone :P

Definitely did, I switched on my room lights all set to take credits pic of finish then starts Abby, even after that I thought max another 2-3 hours and then it began.. 

The moments with ellie playing the guitar were so powerful.

Esp the one in the music store in Seattle Day 1 when Joel's death is still fresh. And the one the end, when she tries to play the same tune with 2 fingers. that blank on the a minor :(

Oh man, such a powerful story and narrative! Pretty heavy stuff with quite a bit to digest. It's not many times that you hear yourself saying that about a game.

Absolutely loved the ending too! Would've loved it even if Ellie had killed Abby (that would've been absolutely devastating) but I prefer the one that we got with Ellie pulling herself out of the abyss and getting some kind of a redemption for her character.

Also, those moments where you're choking Ellie as Abby or stabbing/drowning Abby as Ellie were harrowing. You really don't want to do it but the game makes you do it anyway. f**king brilliant!

Edited by STICK3Rboy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Oh man, such a powerful story and narrative! Pretty heavy stuff with quite a bit to digest. It's not many times that you hear yourself saying that about a game.

Absolutely loved the ending too! Would've loved it even if Ellie had killed Abby (that would've been absolutely devastating) but I prefer the one that we got with Ellie pulling herself out of the abyss and getting some kind of a redemption for her character.

Also, those moments where you're choking Ellie as Abby or stabbing/drowning Abby as Ellie were harrowing. You really don't want to do it but the game makes you do it anyway. f**king brilliant!

The need for revenge made her lose everything.

Tommy, Dina, JJ, Jesse, and everyone back in Jackson and her ability to play the guitar.

Edited by Snake