!!SPOILERS!! The Last of Us Part 2 SPOILER thread of !!SPOILERS!!

6 hours ago, hope said:

Ya ditto. I was starting to like her then she broke that news. Didnt connect much with her.

Someday i think ellie should have killed abby. Someday i think it was the right end. 

M eager to play this game but tshushima arrives soon. 

I think Ellie letting Abby live had more to do with her finally realising the futility of vengeance and her memories of the good in Joel. Which is why that epilogue memory was important. Forgiveness maybe?

On the other hand I'd gladly have Dina die at some point.

36 minutes ago, Walker said:

I think Ellie letting Abby live had more to do with her finally realising the futility of vengeance and her memories of the good in Joel. Which is why that epilogue memory was important. Forgiveness maybe?

On the other hand I'd gladly have Dina die at some point.

Also abby n lev kinda have similar relationship like Joel n ellie. Abby is guiding,protecting and caring for lev just like joel did to ellie. 

Ellie knows how she feels without joel, killing abby would be similar feeling for lev i think.

48 minutes ago, hope said:

Also abby n lev kinda have similar relationship like Joel n ellie. Abby is guiding,protecting and caring for lev just like joel did to ellie. 

Ellie knows how she feels without joel, killing abby would be similar feeling for lev i think.

^true. I hope there's another one. Man that world is so well realised. So beautiful and horrifying or tragic at the same time.

f**king stalkers in Santa Barbara. Was calmly full stealthy and sh*t, taking out runners and inching towards one clicker in broad daylight and those f**king stalkers got the jump on me. Seriously holy sh*t moment.

2 hours ago, Walker said:

f**king stalkers in Santa Barbara. Was calmly full stealthy and sh*t, taking out runners and inching towards one clicker in broad daylight and those f**king stalkers got the jump on me. Seriously holy sh*t moment.

I died several times in that area. Didn't even realise there are stalkers there for a few tries. Worst part is they don't come out in the open even when you throw a brick or whatever.

Slightly frustrating, but that little part made me appreciate the mechanics of the game even more, because even in broad daylight, they were able to hide so well and you as Ellie have to use your wits to get an upper-hand against them (unless you're playing with the John Wick style).

Edit: BTW, the difficulty and AI of the stalkers in the game throughout are dialled-up all the way to 11. Man!

Edited by VelivolusDas

Just completed the game. And felt so bad for ellie. She lost everything and didn't even get her revenge. A coming of age game from a 17 year olds perspective. 

This fits perfectly for the game.

MwwGyaz.jpg

She Lost

1. Joel

2. Jesse

3. Tommy

4. Dina

5. Dina's baby

6. Her Fingers and ability to play guitar which Joel taught her. 

7. Probably Jackson too if she did not return. 

What she Gained.

1. Started respecting relationships. 

Edited by Nathan.Drake

A few more of my photo mode pics. They look shitty on desktop because of heavy compression but I think they look fine on mobile.

73FgYe8.jpg

BxpSAJ7.jpg

CtJtq3y.jpg

r8gKtSd.jpg

ICb61px.jpg

Used the lens distortions app to add those silly effects in the last pic :P

Edited by STICK3Rboy
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Just completed the game. And felt so bad for ellie. She lost everything and didn't even get her revenge. A coming of age game from a 17 year olds perspective. 

This fits perfectly for the game.

MwwGyaz.jpg

She Lost

1. Joel

2. Jesse

3. Tommy

4. Dina

5. Dina's baby

6. Her Fingers and ability to play guitar which Joel taught her. 

7. Probably Jackson too if she did not return. 

What she Gained.

1. Started respecting relationships. 

Abby suffered equally. She lost all her friends and WLF and learned that an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. She learned that faster and more focused than Ellie. She found redemption in Lev and the new born Fireflies in the end. 

Looking forward to TLOU3 at the end of PS5 gen. ND still has to fix its internal and developer exodus problems. 

33 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Can you upload this pic on high res? 

I had edited that pic on instagram and it automatically compresses images. The original higher res pic doesn't look like that.

Still, I tried to get the higher res pic to look as close to that pic as possible by editing it elsewhere. It doesn't look exactly like it because I couldn't find an equivalent filter.

Here, you go. It's something :P

JUDMZVO.jpg

Edited by STICK3Rboy
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Can u sneak past or use stealth against Ground Zero boss to kill it?

I tried to avoid and break line of sight but damn thing always able to find me.

Rat King you mean ?? I don’t think so.. whole point is to have a badass boss fight and it has a stalker attached so will find u.. On Hard Plus mode it took 7 pipe Bombs, about 100 flame thrower, 2 shotgun, 8 rifle and all the pistol bullets I had to kill it.. the stage 2 gets annoying with stalker separated so need to kill it right away..  I was able to record just the state 2, pretty quick kill..

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Rat King you mean ?? I don’t think so.. whole point is to have a badass boss fight and it has a stalker attached so will find u.. On Hard Plus mode it took 7 pipe Bombs, about 100 flame thrower, 2 shotgun, 8 rifle and all the pistol bullets I had to kill it.. the stage 2 gets annoying with stalker separated so need to kill it right away..  I was able to record just the state 2, pretty quick kill..

So much ammo there. I had 4 pistol shots only when i reached there. Had to go to all the rooms,gather ammo and then craft. Didnt even spend one bullet for Stalker.