!!SPOILERS!! The Last of Us Part 2 SPOILER thread of !!SPOILERS!!

1 hour ago, Mysteryman said:

Could be less than Normal as you need to run away from avoidable encounters due to very limited ammo. 

If you run away from fights you also lose a lot of resources in that area like scraps and capsules, so its really a catch 22 situation. Survivor is not as hard as first game anyway, just involves lot of scavenging and hide n seek. Very few direct confrontations outside of scripted stuff. 

6 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Its not all survivor, but yeah I just reached Aquarium after some 18 hours. Still haven't started Abby's campaign.

lol you are not liking the game or you playing other games at the same time? I mean it’s almost a month since the game came out. And still haven’t reached Abby’s part :fear:

How often do you have to restart/retry checkpoints since you are playing on survivor?

Edited by GameAnalyzer

4 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

If you run away from fights you also lose a lot of resources in that area like scraps and capsules, so its really a catch 22 situation. Survivor is not as hard as first game anyway, just involves lot of scavenging and hide n seek. Very few direct confrontations outside of scripted stuff. 

Yeah but Scrap and capsules resources are not needed if you have maxed out the player stats and weapons and you play Survivor+. Playing survivor in the first play through would be surely hard if you do not know the area and locations. 

BTW I got my 11th platinum. 

Edited by Mysteryman

1 hour ago, GameAnalyzer said:

lol you are not liking the game or you playing other games at the same time? I mean it’s almost a month since the game came out. And still haven’t reached Abby’s part :fear:

How often do you have to restart/retry checkpoints since you are playing on survivor?

I just mostly play on the Switch, only use PS4 when there's a big game out. Plus I can't play this game for longer than 30-45 min at a time. Not using listen mode and playing with headphones means you're constantly on the edge, and the fking environment is never ever completely silent for even 2 seconds :lol: There's always some sh*t making some noise somewhere in the distance.

Haven't died all that much. Like I said, its easier than first game. Maybe 10-12 times total up to this point. I dropped resources to Hard because opening empty drawers and troll cabinets started getting on my nerves.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I just mostly play on the Switch, only use PS4 when there's a big game out. Plus I can't play this game for longer than 30-45 min at a time. Not using listen mode and playing with headphones means you're constantly on the edge, and the fking environment is never ever completely silent for even 2 seconds :lol: There's always some sh*t making some noise somewhere in the distance.

Haven't died all that much. Like I said, its easier than first game. Maybe 10-12 times total up to this point. I dropped resources to Hard because opening empty drawers and troll cabinets started getting on my nerves.

oh nice. You are playing the game as it’s meant to be played. I don’t have a good headset otherwise I would also try playing the game in headset. It already feels scary enough while playing at midnight with all lights off and volume set to moderate (as everything already feels silent at night). I had few jump scares while playing. I’m guessing it will be double while using headset. 

when I was playing for the second time(on hard) I skipped most of the fighting scene because I knew where to go. 

and lol same. I play mostly on PS4 but then  Switch is my secondary preference when I don’t have anything to play on PS4. Currently I’m playing Astral Chain. I like this game a lot. And my xbox is eating dust since March after gamepass expired. Waiting for Control to come on gamepass so that I boot it up. :fap:

Edited by GameAnalyzer

Finished the game. What an awesome game. The storytelling is best ever in video games. I was lucky that I stayed away from all spoilers. Can't imagine how anyone can remotely enjoy the game after knowing full story. If you know what happens next, the game can become a slog to continue.

They did pretty good job with their trailers too.

after their first reveal everyone was like Joel is dead and she is imagining him. 

then in later trailers they showed old joel with ellie along with a bag pack and killing a clicker(which was in the game but via a flashback sequence) and then joel saying i would not let you do this alone

also ellie riding horse along with dina and then later in some scenes traveling alone in seattle. It felt like dina would be killed.

On 4/28/2020 at 9:17 AM, CarbonCore said:
  •  
  • Cult attacks Ellie's settlement and she, Jesse, and Dinah are part of the group sent to track down and attack it - Jesse is killed during this
  • Ellie is now violently angry and goes to Seattle looking for the cults home to wipe it out, meets Joel there because he heard about Jesse and came back to help her
  • Abby finds Ellie because she's been in conflict with the cult too, so when Ellie hunts them to Seattle and is set to attack them with Joel her group find them and attack
  • She kills Joel herself, takes Ellie back to camp debating what to do with her since for all her hate she doesn't blame her for the massacre
  • Ellie butchers her group to escape and Abby is now motivated to hunt her down
  • Second half of the game is spent as Abby chasing Ellie
  • Ellie continues hunting the cult while you chase her down
  • Ending is Ellie and Abby fighting to the death
  • You kill Ellie as Abby, and she leaves while realizing she's not really "won" in any meaningful way since all she's done is get more of her loved ones killed for the sake of her killing Joel and then Ellie
  • Ending is "cycle of revenge" with the loose implication Ellie's friends will hunt Abby now in return

Did i miss these in game .. lel

I still get enraged when i see Abigail kills Joel. It would've sucked even more if Abigail have killed Ellie too..

Man, I'll miss Joel. He was one of the most amazing video game character. 

10 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Did i miss these in game .. lel

I still get enraged when i see Abigail kills Joel. It would've sucked even more if Abigail have killed Ellie too..

Man, I'll miss Joel. He was one of the most amazing video game character. 

Should have done that lel.

The way people describe her here Abby seems to be the more stronger character physically and mentally among the two.

Make her the only player char in TLOU3, and give her normal athletic build rather than senator armstrong bulk

If they continue with the bulk, i demand the ability to

TEAR A BLOATER IN TWO, WITH HER BARE HANDS!

Like total god of war executions.

rip off a clicker's jaw.

Finished it. So many fake spoilers haha only the Joel scene was spoiled for me. Still enjoyed the game a lot. I think I might be the only one who still likes Ellie more than Abby. Abby is a f**king amazing character and I truly enjoyed her sections more than Ellie's chapters but would have been perfectly fine even if Ellie would have killed her in the end :fear:

Joel and Tommy for life :smokey:

11 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

what would have made everyone more mad is putting the square button (STRIKE) for player to press in the flashback scene (Park Chapter) where Abby smashes Joel's face :panic:

I would have seriously stopped at that section for a week or so. :lol:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

what would have made everyone more mad is putting the square button (STRIKE) for player to press in the flashback scene (Park Chapter) where Abby smashes Joel's face :panic:

Oh you absolutely terrible terrible person.

On 7/15/2020 at 12:40 PM, PhantomShade said:

Should have done that lel.

The way people describe her here Abby seems to be the more stronger character physically and mentally among the two.

Make her the only player char in TLOU3, and give her normal athletic build rather than senator armstrong bulk

If they continue with the bulk, i demand the ability to

TEAR A BLOATER IN TWO, WITH HER BARE HANDS!

Like total god of war executions.

rip off a clicker's jaw.

Abigail is good and all but i feel she's not center of point type of girl. Ellie is as she has a unique gift and she's the main reason why this franchise happened. Making her the only player in tlou3 won't give as much of an impact as this one did. We saw her version because she killed Joel, else the things happened to her is norm in that world. 

Tear a bloater with bare hands, that'd be fun to see but very unrealistic for tlou franchise. We can see them blown to pieces tho. 

I really think that Abby would have killed Dina if not for Lev. When Ellie tells her that Dina is pregnant she was like “even better :devil:“ then a look at Lev made her stop. If Ellie was accompanied by Jessie or Dina in that Meg/Owen showdown I think it would have ended differently as well. I think that the only reason why Abby lets the revenge feeling go is that she f**king got her revenge 2hrs into the game, so most of the Abby we get is post revenge one:tongue:  Ellie’s stages of dealing with Joel’s loss cannot be compared to this Abby, the can only be compared to the younger one back when her father died.

I f**king love Abby and think she is one of the greatest female characters this gen but I love Ellie equally and a bit more due to my connect with part 1. It’s amazing how at first Abby’s life mirrors Ellies but in late game it starts mirroring Joel’s life. The Abby/Lev connect was exactly like Joel/Ellie.

I would LOVE it if part 3 is based on Abby & Lev only. 

Joel will be missed :cry: I literally feel for His and Sarah to this day, picking that broken watch as Ellie was f**king painful. They should have given Ellie a lighter ending. I LOVED ELLIE & DINA :samui:(looking at this thread, I guess I am in the minority :P)

Edited by rAgHaV

I don't know why people want TLOU 3 to be focused on Abby and Lev. What will be story then? Both are trying to find fireflies and their journey where they came through a bunch of psychotic cults/factions who tries to murder/loot/rape/torture or eat them? Then finding the fireflies who are all dead/disbanded or still trying to find cure? 

I'd say Abby and Lev may deserve standalone DLC like Chloe and Nadine (lost legacy) but not a full fledged game. 

ND should be focusing on their next gen project which most likely will be a superhero game and TLOU2 MP.

they're done with this franchise, for now.