!!SPOILERS!! The Last of Us Part 2 SPOILER thread of !!SPOILERS!!

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

I don't know why people want TLOU 3 to be focused on Abby and Lev. What will be story then? Both are trying to find fireflies and their journey where they came through a bunch of psychotic cults/factions who tries to murder/loot/rape/torture or eat them? Then finding the fireflies who are all dead/disbanded or still trying to find cure? 

I'd say Abby and Lev may deserve standalone DLC like Chloe and Nadine (lost legacy) but not a full fledged game. 

ND should be focusing on their next gen project which most likely will be a superhero game and TLOU2 MP.

they're done with this franchise, for now.

They have in all probability reached the fireflies as hinted by the end game title screen. The building in the background is where the fireflies are now based.

Ellie's story is done I think. As much as I love her, I think it would be better to just show a glimpse of her chilling in jackson with Dina and JJ in the next game :fear1:

ND = Storytelling gods. How they made us care about Abby was exceptional. I wouldn't mind a new TLOU game on a new set of characters too, but I feel they'd go with Abby. Abby's acting when talking with the fireflies (or the rattlers?) over radio was :majesty:

Edited by rAgHaV

Ellie's story is done I think. As much as I love her, I think it would be better to just show a glimpse of her chilling in jackson with Dina and JJ in the next game :fear1:

ND = Storytelling gods. How they made us care about Abby was exceptional. I wouldn't mind a new TLOU game on a new set of characters too, but I feel they'd go with Abby. Abby's acting when talking with the fireflies (or the rattlers?) over radio was :majesty:
If they ever make another one it will be around the scars and focus more on that prophet lady..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Reached the part where you start playing as abby, reminds me lot of joel. Powerful like him, brutal punches, uses shiv and then used ladder to get across. I think they did all this on purpose to play with your emotions. Game is dope.

Yep definitley the Shiv... like why does Ellie get to have a knife and not her ??‍♂️ She should have probably gotten a better never dying Knife..

Just finished the game. Was totally away from the spoilers. Loved the game. Amazing gameplay and story. What was the backlash about exactly? 

Also, can anyone please tell me how the mere presence of a gay character becomes an agenda? 

On 8/5/2020 at 6:09 AM, Sach4life said:

Just finished the game. Was totally away from the spoilers. Loved the game. Amazing gameplay and story. What was the backlash about exactly? 

Also, can anyone please tell me how the mere presence of a gay character becomes an agenda? 

Guess it started with people being pissed off coz Joel being killed so early then they said hey what more now thus they found the gay agenda then violence,etc,etc. 

Guess it started with people being pissed off coz Joel being killed so early then they said hey what more now thus they found the gay agenda then violence,etc,etc. 
A character being gay is now an agenda? Is there is a straight agenda in games where there is no gay character?

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

It's pretty funny cuz the game has an entire arc specifically calling out homophobes. 
Make 50 games with straight characters, everyone is fine. Make one couple of gay characters, it suddenly becomes political and an agenda

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, adity said:

It's pretty funny cuz the game has an entire arc specifically calling out homophobes. 

@Sach4life

Here we go again! :P:P:harhar:
Karen GIF by moodman

<<Only For Fun, pls don’t take this seriously .>>

Edited by kmkaks