!!SPOILERS!! The Last of Us Part 2 SPOILER thread of !!SPOILERS!!

5 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

How only 3 hours?... Don’t you have to replay round II in New Game+ until Abby (Seattle Day 1 at least) to upgrade her weapons and abilities?  Unless u grinded the sh*t out of resources and maxed her out in first play through...

Basically when I was playing for the first time. Before starting with Abby. In accessibilities I turned on the scanner which highlights item/collectibles near us. So most of them I had picked up already.  So just had to hunt for the missing ones.  And when I was replaying it for platinum I was playing on easy difficulty. 

• 3 years later...
5 hours ago, AnK said:

I think at the end of TLOU3,Ellie should just give herself in to formulate a vaccine & wrap up the trilogy.

This World is too darn damn gritty to continue without any sort of hope.

This is a very predictable ending which is not interesting. Expect some twists and turns.   

42 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

This is a very predictable ending which is not interesting. Expect some twists and turns.   

Naa man,the world that they have created…can’t see no other end.

Ppl will start to hate Ellie by the end of the trilogy if her immunity isn’t put to a hopeful end.

Damn man….just damn the world of TLOU!!