CarbonCore

!!SPOILERS!! The Last of Us Part 2 SPOILER thread of !!SPOILERS!!

On 7/15/2020 at 12:40 PM, PhantomShade said:

Should have done that lel.

The way people describe her here Abby seems to be the more stronger character physically and mentally among the two.

Make her the only player char in TLOU3, and give her normal athletic build rather than senator armstrong bulk

If they continue with the bulk, i demand the ability to

TEAR A BLOATER IN TWO, WITH HER BARE HANDS!

Like total god of war executions.

rip off a clicker's jaw.

Abigail is good and all but i feel she's not center of point type of girl. Ellie is as she has a unique gift and she's the main reason why this franchise happened. Making her the only player in tlou3 won't give as much of an impact as this one did. We saw her version because she killed Joel, else the things happened to her is norm in that world. 

Tear a bloater with bare hands, that'd be fun to see but very unrealistic for tlou franchise. We can see them blown to pieces tho. 

I really think that Abby would have killed Dina if not for Lev. When Ellie tells her that Dina is pregnant she was like “even better :devil:“ then a look at Lev made her stop. If Ellie was accompanied by Jessie or Dina in that Meg/Owen showdown I think it would have ended differently as well. I think that the only reason why Abby lets the revenge feeling go is that she f**king got her revenge 2hrs into the game, so most of the Abby we get is post revenge one:tongue:  Ellie’s stages of dealing with Joel’s loss cannot be compared to this Abby, the can only be compared to the younger one back when her father died.

I f**king love Abby and think she is one of the greatest female characters this gen but I love Ellie equally and a bit more due to my connect with part 1. It’s amazing how at first Abby’s life mirrors Ellies but in late game it starts mirroring Joel’s life. The Abby/Lev connect was exactly like Joel/Ellie.

I would LOVE it if part 3 is based on Abby & Lev only. 

Joel will be missed :cry: I literally feel for His and Sarah to this day, picking that broken watch as Ellie was f**king painful. They should have given Ellie a lighter ending. I LOVED ELLIE & DINA :samui:(looking at this thread, I guess I am in the minority :P)

Edited by rAgHaV

I don't know why people want TLOU 3 to be focused on Abby and Lev. What will be story then? Both are trying to find fireflies and their journey where they came through a bunch of psychotic cults/factions who tries to murder/loot/rape/torture or eat them? Then finding the fireflies who are all dead/disbanded or still trying to find cure? 

I'd say Abby and Lev may deserve standalone DLC like Chloe and Nadine (lost legacy) but not a full fledged game. 

ND should be focusing on their next gen project which most likely will be a superhero game and TLOU2 MP.

they're done with this franchise, for now.

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

I don't know why people want TLOU 3 to be focused on Abby and Lev. What will be story then? Both are trying to find fireflies and their journey where they came through a bunch of psychotic cults/factions who tries to murder/loot/rape/torture or eat them? Then finding the fireflies who are all dead/disbanded or still trying to find cure? 

I'd say Abby and Lev may deserve standalone DLC like Chloe and Nadine (lost legacy) but not a full fledged game. 

ND should be focusing on their next gen project which most likely will be a superhero game and TLOU2 MP.

they're done with this franchise, for now.

They have in all probability reached the fireflies as hinted by the end game title screen. The building in the background is where the fireflies are now based.

Ellie's story is done I think. As much as I love her, I think it would be better to just show a glimpse of her chilling in jackson with Dina and JJ in the next game :fear1:

ND = Storytelling gods. How they made us care about Abby was exceptional. I wouldn't mind a new TLOU game on a new set of characters too, but I feel they'd go with Abby. Abby's acting when talking with the fireflies (or the rattlers?) over radio was :majesty:

Edited by rAgHaV

Ellie's story is done I think. As much as I love her, I think it would be better to just show a glimpse of her chilling in jackson with Dina and JJ in the next game :fear1:

ND = Storytelling gods. How they made us care about Abby was exceptional. I wouldn't mind a new TLOU game on a new set of characters too, but I feel they'd go with Abby. Abby's acting when talking with the fireflies (or the rattlers?) over radio was :majesty:
If they ever make another one it will be around the scars and focus more on that prophet lady..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Reached the part where you start playing as abby, reminds me lot of joel. Powerful like him, brutal punches, uses shiv and then used ladder to get across. I think they did all this on purpose to play with your emotions. Game is dope.

3 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Reached the part where you start playing as abby, reminds me lot of joel. Powerful like him, brutal punches, uses shiv and then used ladder to get across. I think they did all this on purpose to play with your emotions. Game is dope.

Yep definitley the Shiv... like why does Ellie get to have a knife and not her 🤷🏼‍♂️ She should have probably gotten a better never dying Knife..

The ending was just perfect. The last scene with Joel and the guitar made me tear up. 

The plot was probably the best among ND games. I still feel Abby's story was a lot more fleshed out. I felt more invested in her story. 

The message is nothing new but that way it's told is one for the ages. I don't think any game has made me wince from violence but the final fight with Abby did. 

Besides, the whole Lev story was a big *beep* you to all the pricks shouting trans agenda everywhere. 

Solid 9/10 but only because of the pacing issues in the first few hours of the game and Dina and Jess not being very well written. Otherwise it would be an easy 10.

Just finished the game. Was totally away from the spoilers. Loved the game. Amazing gameplay and story. What was the backlash about exactly? 

Also, can anyone please tell me how the mere presence of a gay character becomes an agenda?