Jump to content
CarbonCore

!!SPOILERS!! The Last of Us Part 2 SPOILER thread of !!SPOILERS!!

Recommended Posts

Hate the fact that i will be forced to play as Abby who killed Joel and destroys Elie in fight..:/

 

Also i think game design to please SJW and LGBT crowd.  There i said it. 

 

 

 

Joel death scene was really uncomfortable to watch man. Joel was one of my favourite video game. Character 

Edited by WhiteWolf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Hate the fact that i will be forced to play as Abby who killed Joel and destroys Elie in fight..:/

 

Also i think game design to please SJW and LGBT crowd.  There i said it. 

 

 

 

Joel death scene was really uncomfortable to watch man. Joel was one of my favourite video game. Character 

 

They did this on purpose, it is called "subverting expectations", like Game of Thrones S8, the sole purpose is to piss off fans by some retarded shock-value incidents, and when the resulting tsunami wave of butthurt, reaches them,

they will be smug and say mUh ArTiSTiC InTeGriTy, like mass effect 3's RGB ending lol, they also expect 10/10 reviews by games journalists for their "bold" edgyness.

 

Adding gay *lesbian( no AAA studio has the balls to put a gay main character in games, let's face it ) and tranny to game is most cheapest and eziest way to get 10/10s from reviewers, this is true for any media, not just for games.

 

Regardless Ponies will gobble this sh*t up anyway :rofl:

 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

 

They did this on purpose, it is called "subverting expectations", like Game of Thrones S8, the sole purpose is to piss off fans by some retarded shock-value incidents, and when the resulting tsunami wave of butthurt, reaches them,

they will be smug and say mUh ArTiSTiC InTeGriTy, like mass effect 3's RGB ending lol, they also expect 10/10 reviews by games journalists for their "bold" edgyness.

 

Adding gay *lesbian( no AAA studio has the balls to put a gay main character in games, let's face it ) and tranny to game is most cheapest and eziest way to get 10/10s from reviewers, this is true for any media, not just for games.

 

Regardless Ponies will gobble this sh*t up anyway :rofl:

 

 

 

 

 

Its not just about LGBT and SJW stuff. It is about a revenge story. and trust me, if the story had not leaked, the twist would have been really shocking. Even now, I am sure ND has things up its sleeve that people dont know about

Edited by radicaldude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

 

 

Its not just about LGBT and SJW stuff. It is about a revenge story. and trust me, if the story had not leaked, the twist would have been really shocking. Even now, I am sure ND has things up its sleeve that people dont know about

 

>f**king WWE BITCH YOU KILLED MY ADOPTED FATHER IMMA KILL YOU

>*Gets beaten within an inch or her life by said steroid and testosterone pumped lady*

 

:rofl:

 

The devs want to tell you to f**k off for buying their game.

 

This sh*t unironically reminds me of the mass effect 3 RGB ending fiasco.

How the devs will behave smugly and screech muh artistic integridy.

How clowns here will defend this sh*t just to be edgy contrarians.

 

 

Anyway  random thing i found on twitter

 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

 

>f**king WWE BITCH YOU KILLED MY ADOPTED FATHER IMMA KILL YOU

>*Gets beaten within an inch or her life by said steroid and testosterone pumped lady*

 

:rofl:

 

The devs want to tell you to f**k off for buying their game.

 

This sh*t unironically reminds me of the mass effect 3 RGB ending fiasco.

How the devs will behave smugly and screech muh artistic integridy.

How clowns here will defend this sh*t just to be edgy contrarians.

 

 

Anyway  random thing i found on twitter

 

 

 

 

You are missing a fact that Joel is kinda old now, and the other lady bays for his blood. Maybe he was ambushed. who knows. She did not kill him in a one on one fight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

 

You are missing a fact that Joel is kinda old now, and the other lady bays for his blood. Maybe he was ambushed. who knows. She did not kill him in a one on one fight

 

Lol she even beats Ellie within an inch of her life, slits the throat of ellie's best friend/lesbian crush, and would finish the job if her underling didn't convince her to leave.

 

Seriously most OP villainess i've seen.

 

I  also saw one spoiler video where this Abby freaks out over her father dying, and in that short clip she seems to have build of a normal woman, but seems to be tall.

 

So how did she get all the hormones and steroids to basically become a pillar man with a golf club wtf.

 

In a post apocalyptic universe with fungus powered zombies and all they still have factories for all this?

 

In TLOU3 will Ellie also have to turn into the Hulk to take her on? :rofl:

 

In their lust for excellent review scores they will trigger the fan base immensely, killing the OG Main character, and having the other main character being humiliated by the villainess like this.

Also ending will be a cliffhanger i bet with Ellie going after this she-hulk for round 2.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PhantomShade said:

 

Lol she even beats Ellie within an inch of her life, slits the throat of ellie's best friend/lesbian crush, and would finish the job if her underling didn't convince her to leave.

 

Seriously most OP villainess i've seen.

 

I  also saw one spoiler video where this Abby freaks out over her father dying, and in that short clip she seems to have build of a normal woman, but seems to be tall.

 

So how did she get all the hormones and steroids to basically become a pillar man with a golf club wtf.

 

In a post apocalyptic universe with fungus powered zombies and all they still have factories for all this?

 

In TLOU3 will Ellie also have to turn into the Hulk to take her on? :rofl:

  

In their lust for excellent review scores they will trigger the fan base immensely, killing the OG Main character, and having the other main character being humiliated by the villainess like this.

Also ending will be a cliffhanger i bet with Ellie going after this she-hulk for round 2.

 

 

so you have issues with women taking over lead roles and bulking up? I think there is a level where her gymnasium is shown as well.

 

 

also its not about the story anyawys. it is never about the story but the presentation. And this is where ND shines. Joel would die was a foregone conclusion. THe presentation is what matters.

 

PS:- The people who are presently deriding ND for not including an actual story also derided Death Stranding as being a walking simulator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

 

Lol she even beats Ellie within an inch of her life, slits the throat of ellie's best friend/lesbian crush, and would finish the job if her underling didn't convince her to leave.

 

Seriously most OP villainess i've seen.

 

I  also saw one spoiler video where this Abby freaks out over her father dying, and in that short clip she seems to have build of a normal woman, but seems to be tall.

 

So how did she get all the hormones and steroids to basically become a pillar man with a golf club wtf.

 

In a post apocalyptic universe with fungus powered zombies and all they still have factories for all this?

 

In TLOU3 will Ellie also have to turn into the Hulk to take her on? :rofl:

 

In their lust for excellent review scores they will trigger the fan base immensely, killing the OG Main character, and having the other main character being humiliated by the villainess like this.

Also ending will be a cliffhanger i bet with Ellie going after this she-hulk for round 2.

 

 

 

You seem lot more invested in the main characters for someone who doesn't know what the fk happened in the first game :lol: 

 

Y2rj0l.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol Whoever truly enjoyed the first part is going to play this. But the amount of hate it's getting is unprecedented. Let the sh*t release at least. 

 

Even the plot of Sholay would look retarded on paper. So it's all about the execution. I am obviously going to feel differently and react differently to these events once I've invested time with these characters. ND presentation is top notch. I loved UC4 at launch but it's their least memorable game so I hope they make up for that with this one. 

 

Edit- Back when I finished tlou1 I never expected a sequel to release because the ending was really perfect. Now when I think of it, this revenge trilogy vibe ND is aiming for, I am liking it tbh. 

Edited by rAgHaV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rAgHaV said:

Lol Whoever truly enjoyed the first part is going to play this. But the amount of hate it's getting is unprecedented. Let the sh*t release at least. 

 

 

No one really gives a sh*t besides few homophobes from 4chan and alt-right Trump fans from reddit. I mean FF7R story is even a bigger piece of sh*t and that sold like crazy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

 

 

 

 

Joel death scene was really uncomfortable to watch man. Joel was one of my favourite video game. Character 


 

You are saying this because you are attached to Joel as he was the protagonist and you played the whole game as him? But in the end you are completely ignoring the fact that Joel actually Lied to Ellie lol. He didn’t tell the whole truth. 
 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe he was attached to characters too. :fap: If people are going to skip this game just because ND killed their fav character, its their loss. They gonna miss out on a good game for sure. Worth playing for its gameplay, detailing, environment settings. And I am sure background music will be great too like the previous one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2020 at 11:43 AM, Joe Cool said:

 

Going to be 9-10/10 game. 😏

Guess who is sad about Lou 2 leaks lol

 

 

https://amp.reddit.com/r/kotakuinaction2/comments/gceh08/anita_sarkeesian_is_sadabout_the_last_of_us_2/

 

 

 

Game will be full of SJW crap from top to bottom coz Niel Druckmann is huge fan of Anita. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Game will be full of SJW crap from top to bottom coz Niel Druckmann is huge fan of Anita.

 

Even Rockstar Games had to bend their knees and go all out with "the SJW agenda" for Red Dead Redemption 2. However, the key difference is, the said "agenda" did NOT stop the story and its characters from being appreciated by everyone. I have seen even 4chan trolls coming to its defense and praising it several times on the image boards unlike what's being said here to counter the backlash. So the issue with TLOU2 isn't exactly with its heavy LGBT/SJW push, it's that it reads like an edgelord teenager's ultimate fantasy.

Edited by The Panda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...