Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CarbonCore

!!SPOILERS!! The Last of Us Part 2 SPOILER thread of !!SPOILERS!!

Recommended Posts

Just now, GameAnalyzer said:

 I mean when they go to find Ellie  again 2425 Constance ? Epilogue or it was flashback?

 

Dude where does Yara go with them? :ko: Isnt she already dead by then, LEV is the one who goes with her. Do you need another replay ? :D

 

And they don't go to find Ellie, they go to find Fire Fly to 2425 Constance

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GameAnalyzer said:

Holyshite. Then who was with Abby then in the last mission? I completely forgot yara is already dead lol. All the time I was thinking yara is the same person who was with Abby in the last mission lol

 

Dude, please play chapters 42-46 again :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2020 at 4:08 PM, GameAnalyzer said:

Holyshite. Then who was with Abby then in the last mission? I completely forgot yara is already dead lol. All the time I was thinking yara is the same person who was with Abby in the last mission lol

 

What in the actual f**k. :rofl:

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loved the ending

 

Ballsy of ND to let us play as Abby. By abbys day 3, i liked her more than Ellie.

 

Ellie not killing abby was a good end. In a way, abby n lev have similar kind of relationship like joel n ellie. When joel is gone,ellie is lost, with abby gone lev becomes same somewhat. Ellie didnt want to kill abby mybe fr this reason as well.

 

Mannys death,holy sh*t. Couldnt guess that. Masterfull from ND. 

 

It shows both perpective, lets us understand that neither of them are fully culprits. They do bad things yes but you do feel for them.

 

Damm so much to talk about here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hope said:

Loved the ending

 

Ballsy of ND to let us play as Abby. By abbys day 3, i liked her more than Ellie.

 

Ellie not killing abby was a good end. In a way, abby n lev have similar kind of relationship like joel n ellie. When joel is gone,ellie is lost, with abby gone lev becomes same somewhat. Ellie didnt want to kill abby mybe fr this reason as well.

 

Mannys death,holy sh*t. Couldnt guess that. Masterfull from ND. 

 

It shows both perpective, lets us understand that neither of them are fully culprits. They do bad things yes but you do feel for them.

 

Damm so much to talk about here. 


Agree, the first hand experience of the game is really something and hard to explain how you felt in those tense moments.. I completely had a blast without reading a single spoiler... perhaps you would have enjoyed more without reading any spoilers.. 

 

ND completely nailed it and so much of Abby moments where you think the game is over, the first time in her chapter she comes to visit Owen to aquarium, I was like game over, She will see them dead.. then you see it’s only Day 1 and then LEV and Yaara.. crazy tension built in each episode.. it’s hard enjoy it the same way wen we play the second time..  right now I am doing artifacts and trader card hunting and I am rushing so fast as you know most of the routes... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else think they have played 2 games here? Ellies campaign itself is one game itself and then same for abby.

 

They could have released seasons for this as well :P

 

Also almost all the deaths in the game come as Shock.

 

Joel is gut wrenching but 

 

Jesse killed just like that

Manny killed just like that

Mel gone just like that

Owen a fighter is killed boom gone bye

 

 

I thought tommy also was gone :P

 

Now i think Ellie should have killed Abby in the end then a few mins later i am like nah it was the right ending but that soft corner for joel always stays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, hussain said:

What was the most “holy sh*t” moment for you guys? For me it was finding Abby at the beach... she was all... skin and bones and it completely took away my will to kill her...

 

So this is the cliche they have deployed to assuage the butthurt and salt from Joel being clubbed :lol:

Anyway it is a sensible cliche.

 

I was expecting some ahinsa REVENGE == BAD bullshit, this atleast makes sense, no point taking revenge against a woman who has been self-pwned so badly, or pwnd by some other faction from the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hope said:

Anyone else think they have played 2 games here? Ellies campaign itself is one game itself and then same for abby

 

 

I thought tommy also was gone :P

 


Definitely did, I switched on my room lights all set to take credits pic of finish then starts Abby, even after that I thought max another 2-3 hours and then it began.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The moments with ellie playing the guitar were so powerful.

Esp the one in the music store in Seattle Day 1 when Joel's death is still fresh. And the one the end, when she tries to play the same tune with 2 fingers. that blank on the a minor :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...