STREETS OF RAGE 4

Masterjack

14 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

do you have a collection of arcade sticks? also sanwa buttons?

Just one, 10 year old TE stick for X360. I've changed the PCB to work with PS3/PS4 and replaced buttons with new sanwa buttons.

Arcade sticks? Nah bois , This is how you play Streets of Rage 4 in 2020. Classic mode controller style allows you to play with 3 buttons too.

oC56d1m.jpg

4 hours ago, achilles said:

On Switch? Can we co-op online? Wait, will I need the Nintendo Online thing? Ugh. 

Yea I just remembered that. So I double dipped on PC LOL. Still a perfect game for playing in Handheld mode.

Edited by Shadoken
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Shadoken said:

Arcade sticks? Nah bois , This is how you play Streets of Rage 4 in 2020. Classic mode controller style allows you to play with 3 buttons too.

oC56d1m.jpg

Yea I just remembered that. So I double dipped on PC LOL. Still a perfect game for playing in Handheld mode.

Damn! do you collect sega consoles as well?

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

would love to get a sneek peek at your collection :D:D

Its back in India unfortunately :P. I remember posting a picture in the "Post your Collection" thread over here a few years back ( whatever happened to this thread ? ). Next time I go back I will need to put up an updated picture.

1 minute ago, Shadoken said:

Its back in India unfortunately :P. I remember posting a picture in the "Post your Collection" thread over here a few years back ( whatever happened to this thread ? ). Next time I go back I will need to put up an updated picture.

damn, where is the thread? cant find it...

8 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

damn, where is the thread? cant find it...

I think a lot of old threads got deleted. The site also changed a couple of times. But I do know it existed. Maybe its time for another one.

1 hour ago, Shadoken said:

I think a lot of old threads got deleted. The site also changed a couple of times. But I do know it existed. Maybe its time for another one.

It still exists luckily. Didn't get affected by the great snap from last year :D

What the... did it always only have 3 pages ? I could have sworn it was longer.

Edit : Oh wait looks like half the thread in the middle got Snapped :(

Edited by Shadoken

Just a PSA for the folks who are playing this on PC game pass. You can use the Parsec app to play 3-player or 4-player online co-op.

Played it online last night with two of my friends and it was awesome! It becomes a little confusing and chaotic with 3 players though, but that kinda adds to the fun :P

We had friendly hits enabled initially and were just killing each other most of the time :lol:

Edited by STICK3Rboy

20 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Just a PSA for the folks who are playing this on PC game pass. You can use the Parsec app to play 3-player or 4-player online co-op.

Played it online last night with two of my friends and it was awesome! It becomes a little confusing and chaotic with 3 players though, but that kinda adds to the fun :P

We had friendly hits enabled initially and were just killing each other most of the time :lol:

Nice.. I will try this later today

41 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Im gonna start on X. Can we play coop with PC people? 

Xbox One and PC players can play Streets of Rage 4 together if they’re both using Game Pass, and cloud saves are supported across both platforms.