Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

STICK3Rboy

• 3 weeks later...

>VIKANGZ theme

>Everything else copied from Odyssey

I now realize why everyone shits on Ubi.

Atleast combat got much more fun from Origins to Odyssey.

Anyway i'll be playing Ghost of Tshushima.

10 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

They saved it for their event. 

Just got a chance to sit and watch the whole thing

I really really hope this wasn't the footage they were planning to show because it looks downright awful. Lots of bugs like enemies freezing in front of you and the player playing like a noob makes me think this is some video for internal purposes that got leaked. 

The animation, the voice acting looked so disappointing. Everything about it just feel so by-the-numbers and so soulless. Nothing new. The ramming sections look boring af and no fun at all. The NPC models are so plain just like the previous games. At one point they show a close up of one NPC nodding to Eivor's speech and it looks so comedic. The graphics look equivalent to Witcher 3 which was 5 years ago. 

I know its a Work In Progress build but damn didn't expect to be so let down. Really hope Ubi's official video is something different. 

1 hour ago, dylanjosh said:

I really really hope this wasn't the footage they were planning to show because it looks downright awful. Lots of bugs like enemies freezing in front of you and the player playing like a noob makes me think this is some video for internal purposes that got leaked. 

The animation, the voice acting looked so disappointing. Everything about it just feel so by-the-numbers and so soulless. Nothing new. The ramming sections look boring af and no fun at all. The NPC models are so plain just like the previous games. At one point they show a close up of one NPC nodding to Eivor's speech and it looks so comedic. The graphics look equivalent to Witcher 3 which was 5 years ago. 

I know its a Work In Progress build but damn didn't expect to be so let down. Really hope Ubi's official video is something different. 

So the plot is - "You are guys from Skellige isles invading Velen and later Novigrad" :rofl:

Along with boring VIKANGZ setting now they are doing this 2rs copying of Witcher?

Ubi has transformed into a Tencent and Alibaba level game dev now :lol:

So much shameless copy pasta and lazyness :roflroll:

2 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Agreed. I watched the whole footage too. Looks worse than the last 2 games in every department. I know 30mins is nothing to judge a massive game but hype is fully dead. Good that I have Odyssey DLC to finish. Won't touch this till 2022 anyway but Odyssey looked interesting and so full of life since day 1. This looks pathetic in comparison :scratchchin:

3 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

This femal protagonist looks like Kassandra ki faiki hui jooti. Kassandra wins you over within seconds :wub: I guess they merged Alexios and Kassandra into one really awful character. :rofl:

There is a dude also.