Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

STICK3Rboy

Since when does moral choice matter in professional world? Cancel culture is an abomination. Unless their contract specifically mentions: "trying to sleep with a fan by lying you are unmarried gets you fired" he should sue them. Cancel culture can be cancelled by counter suits, that's it. It's becoming too much now.

26 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Since when does moral choice matter in professional world? Cancel culture is an abomination. Unless their contract specifically mentions: "trying to sleep with a fan by lying you are unmarried gets you fired" he should sue them. Cancel culture can be cancelled by counter suits, that's it. It's becoming too much now.

He used his position as a leverage to 'pick up' fans from conventions. He can be James Bond on his own terms, but if he used company position to bang girls then its just a massive PR disaster.

Just now, CarbonCore said:

He used his position as a leverage to 'pick up' fans from conventions. He can be James Bond on his own terms, but if he used company position to bang girls then its just a massive PR disaster.

What "position"? Did he promise them jobs? Did he promise them inside access? There was no sexual assault too. Only accusation I can read is that he lied about marital status which is hardly abuse of Ubisoft power. His only blunder is picking up the guy/girl at Ubisoft convention, again that is not completely clear:

All I see is a sleazeball trying to get laid by bsing about marriage, something in today's day and age can be easily figured out. And it was on and off relationship as admitted by the "victim" herself.

There was no misuse or abuse of his so called Ubisoft power. He was just swept in the Ubi firing spree to avoid bad pr. I get Ubisoft's point though, having a top exec being outed as a sleazeball in today's time is extremely bad PR. Heck if he was found in Bangkok having some action, he would have been fired too, as it would have been bad PR, though not as bad. These days people need to stop having midlife crisis in public. :lol:

19 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

What "position"? Did he promise them jobs? Did he promise them inside access? There was no sexual assault too. Only accusation I can read is that he lied about marital status which is hardly abuse of Ubisoft power. His only blunder is picking up the guy/girl at Ubisoft convention, again that is not completely clear:

All I see is a sleazeball trying to get laid by bsing about marriage, something in today's day and age can be easily figured out. And it was on and off relationship as admitted by the "victim" herself.

There was no misuse or abuse of his so called Ubisoft power. He was just swept in the Ubi firing spree to avoid bad pr. I get Ubisoft's point though, having a top exec being outed as a sleazeball in today's time is extremely bad PR. Heck if he was found in Bangkok having some action, he would have been fired too, as it would have been bad PR, though not as bad. These days people need to stop having midlife crisis in public. :lol:

Like I said, be a James Bond or Hank Moody on your own terms, do whatever you want in Bangkok or Dhaka or San Junipero if you want. But if you go to Ubi convention as a Ubi executive and try to get into the pants of AC fans, you're going to get the boot. Him being married or single doesn't even come into question (like Schreier said).

39 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Basically he's radioactive now that his kand is out and he got #MemeToo'd, Ubi is already under fire for it's execs fondling female employees, so they are getting rid of these types before Ubisoft itself gets hit by lawsuits of billiones of $$$ by random women, aside from bad PR, maybe to atone for this sin they will make the mc a short haired lesbian in the next AC, who knows :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

He deserves it, how is he being made a scapegoat? Dude lied about his marital status and influenced a fan of the series because of his position as a director of the game to get into her pants. Sucks that it came to this as the two AC games he was part of are some of the better ones in the series. 

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

MS has marketing rights . I’m sure it’ll be 60 frames on ps5. 

Black ops devs confirmed 120fps for seriesX and their marketing rights with Sony. 

You sure only marketing rights holding Ubisoft back and not something else? 

51 minutes ago, AnK said:

I have said it before & will say it again 

if SeriesX runs a game at 60fps that can only do 30fps on PS5 while both being similarly priced, then it’s the end for PS brand 

I myself will buy X 

Lol  i was jk. PS5 will also run at 60 fps but expect lower resolution or dynamic 4k60.

Backlash will be crazy if ps5 only 30

6 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Black ops devs confirmed 120fps for seriesX and their marketing rights with Sony. 

You sure only marketing rights holding Ubisoft back and not something else? 

The multiplayer stream for black ops only mentioned 4K and ray tracing for ps5