Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

STICK3Rboy

4 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

PC version ? How ?

Yes, PC version only. People who bought RTX cards got Legion code, AMD CPUs got Valhalla/Godfall code, Intel CPUs got Avengers code.

You can find all those game codes for cheap. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

You can get Legion for $25-30 nVidia code. Valhalla for $25-35 AMD code. 

Sadly my pc cant handle 2020 games anymore although my gfx is kinda young (980ti) but other things are lagging behind for ex. i5 old gen processor, 8gm ram, etc. 

So that's why I am thinking of buying 2 games out of 4 (cyberpunk, watch dogs, assasin creed and spiderman) on release date and 2 later onwards. Cyberpunk is kinda 100% insta buy for me but need to decide on which ubisoft game gets my money on release.

Plus I am getting ps5 for sure. Also would my ps + sub carry over to ps5? Mine just got expired and I am not sure whether it is worth the investment for ghost of tsushima legends game with randoms if it does not carry over to next gen. 

Edited by kaka_messi

1 minute ago, kaka_messi said:

Sadly my pc cant handle 2020 games anymore although my gfx is kinda young (980ti) but other things are lagging behind for ex. i5 old gen processor, 8gm ram, etc. 

So that's why I am thinking of buying 2 games out of 4 (cyberpunk, watch dogs, assasin creed and spiderman) on release date and 2 later onwards. Cyberpunk is kinda 100% insta buy for me but need to decide on which ubisoft game gets my money on release.

Plus I am getting ps5 for sure. Also  my ps + sub carry over to ps5? Mine just got expired and I am not sure whether it is worth the investment for ghost of tsushima legends game with randoms if it does not carry over to next gen. 

I'd go with Legion + Cyberpunk. Other 2 on sale or after you are done with these 2. 

PS+ sub will carry over. Same PSN account. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Yes, PC version only. People who bought RTX cards got Legion code, AMD CPUs got Valhalla/Godfall code, Intel CPUs got Avengers code.

You can find all those game codes for cheap. 

They wont work unless you have the hardware. After redeeming it downloads an app which checks the GPU or the CPU which was supposed to be there for that offer. If that check fails then your code wont work.

They wont work unless you have the hardware. After redeeming it downloads an app which checks the GPU or the CPU which was supposed to be there for that offer. If that check fails then your code wont work.
Thanks to gear of war 4 haha

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

I know. Sellers redeem it for you on your account on their hardware if you don't have. nVidia redemption pops up UPLAY where you login with your account and good to go. 

3 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

I know. Sellers redeem it for you on your account on their hardware if you don't have. nVidia redemption pops up UPLAY where you login with your account and good to go. 

Hook me up with such seller :P

14 hours ago, kaka_messi said:

Plus I am getting ps5 for sure. Also would my ps + sub carry over to ps5? Mine just got expired and I am not sure whether it is worth the investment for ghost of tsushima legends game with randoms if it does not carry over to next gen. 

Get 3080 boy or  You done with PC gaming or what?

39 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Will do but these days lots of them are willing to activate it for you. 

The usual SteamGameSwap / Steamtrades still very good place for buying/selling. 

But how would you trust them there? Its like paying over paypal and hoping for the best.

10 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

But how would you trust them there? Its like paying over paypal and hoping for the best.

Experience I guess. Usually new seller/buyer goes first. Trade with people who have rep/previous positive trades if you are not comfortable. 

Personally never had any issues with trading keys. Surprisingly most are friendly and willing to go first/help with key redemption. 

Am looking to trade Avengers key for Valhalla. Let's see. :P Got Legion already. 

2 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Experience I guess. Usually new seller/buyer goes first. Trade with people who have rep/previous positive trades if you are not comfortable. 

Personally never had any issues with trading keys. Surprisingly most are friendly and willing to go first/help with key redemption. 

Am looking to trade Avengers key for Valhalla. Let's see. :P Got Legion already. 

This looks basically the same as IVG TP ,based on trust. There is always the chance someone might screw you but then that's the risk you take for buying cheaper games. :P

39 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

This looks basically the same as IVG TP ,based on trust. There is always the chance someone might screw you but then that's the risk you take for buying cheaper games. :P

Yes, based on trust of course. It's been like 7-8 years since I last paid full price for games. Am happy trading still around. 

By the way, if you are not familiar with trading, you can always buy code off eBay. Valhalla is around $30. 

Edited by Joe Cool

30 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Yes, based on trust of course. It's been like 7-8 years since I last paid full price for games. Am happy trading still around. 

Got the Godfall for $33 along with the WOW:shadowfall expansion key. 

1 minute ago, ZooZoo said:

Got the Godfall for $33 along with the WOW:shadowfall expansion key. 

Nice. :D  You can sell off Shadowlands around launch next week if you don't plan to use. 

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

By the way, if you are not familiar with trading, you can always buy code off eBay. Valhalla is around $30. 

30$ for pc version i guess? Can you share the us link? 

Wish there was something like this for console gaming as well. 

Edited by kaka_messi

5 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Get 3080 boy or  You done with PC gaming or what?

Kinda done. Although I can upgrade it very easily but it doesn't make any sense to invest so much (2L) just to play few games in a year. Console looks a better investment to me right now. 

I still play old games on pc every now and then. :P

Will upgrade it near battlefield release in 2021.

Edited by kaka_messi

2 minutes ago, kaka_messi said:

30$ for pc version i guess? Can you share the us link? 

Wish there was something like this for console gaming as well. 

Yes. All my posts are for PC version unless specified. ?

Just eBay search - Valhalla AMD | Watch Dogs Legion

Watch_Dogs Legion there for $15 

Not all sellers will activate it for you. So read description or find someone. This is easier on reddit/steamtrades. 

For reddit trading - Valhalla 

7 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

You buying :P

Done with WoW long ago. :P Good luck though. Should be easy to trade off. 

With the Season Pass, explore the dark mysteries of ninth-century Ireland and relive the brutal Viking siege of Paris. Plus, uncover the monstrous truth behind The Legend of Beowulf in an exclusive quest, available at launch.

unknown.png

ACV_post-launch_promos_expansion1.png

ACV_post-launch_promos_expansion2.png

ACV_post-launch_promos_bonus-mission.png

EXPANSION 1 - WRATH OF THE DRUIDS

Journey to Ireland and unravel the mysteries of an ancient druidic cult. Fight your way through haunted forests and dazzling landscapes while gaining influence among Gaelic kings.

EXPANSION 2 - THE SIEGE OF PARIS

Relive the most ambitious battle in Viking history. Infiltrate the fortified city of Paris, uncover enemy secrets, and form strategic alliances to safeguard your clan’s future.

BONUS MISSION - THE LEGEND OF BEOWULF

A mysterious beast is ravaging the English countryside, leaving telltale streaks of mold on its victims. Track the creature and discover the hidden story behind England's first great epic. Available at launch.

• Like 1