Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

STICK3Rboy

4 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Got side activities are Bomba. 

Loved those Haikus and Shrine missions. Those are the only non combat side activities I can think of. 

Ubilol can't be compared to GoT tbh. It's just functioning on another level. 

Those side activities gets boring fast after you do it more than 10 times.There are over 50 dens man lol. You do same sh*t every time. My favourite side activity was Duels, Now that's my kind of activity. 

But to each his own You like chasing foxes and watching Jin goes into Hot springs all naked  over nd over again I don't. lol 

Side activities are bad in general in most open world games except Witcher 3 i guess. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

2 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

The comparison might be a little unfair as I'm playing Valhalla maxed out on PC while I played RDR2 on PS4 (played a bit of GoT on PS5 as well but didn't notice any difference apart from the framerate). But yeah, technically Valhalla beats them both just by virtue of it being sharper, crisper and more detailed.

The density and variety of foliage, the draw distance, and the sense of scale are much better too. Seriously, seeing vast fields stretch out before you in Valhalla while the sunlight sweeps across them is a thing of beauty.

RDR2 is still the most realistic looking though and I'm sure it would be the best looking too on PC. Artistically, I wouldn't put one over the other as it would just depend on my mood and right now I'm just loving Valhalla.

One more screenshot :P

jC7RWYT.jpg

Agreed. I'm finding the world to be much more inviting and appealing for exploration than the one in GoT. It is clicking all the right buttons for me right now. I absolutely loved the exploration in RDR2 as well but the slow traversal could sometimes be quite a hindrance.

In Valhalla you can climb mountains. No restrictions lol

12 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Man, I need that direwolf. Looks badass!

Hope it isn't paid DLC :|

Wolf is part of pack. But you can get a wolf companion summon a ability ingame but you can't ride.

Edited by WhiteWolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...