Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

STICK3Rboy

Then Give money to your future child to buy all games they may want at the right time 
Lol if I do that he/she will have all the time on the world even after they grow up and I will still be giving them money to buy games.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is the game worth getting? Right now sale is going on in EPIC games PC, and with coupon the effective price is 1k ish. 

Is it better than Origin or Odyssey? I hated the grind in Odyssey...Is it more grindy than that?

Also, are the DLCs good?

Edited by SaiKO

5 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Is the game worth getting? Right now sale is going on in EPIC games PC, and with coupon the effective price is 1k ish. 

Is it better than Origin or Odyssey? I hated the grind in Odyssey...Is it more grindy than that?

Also, are the DLCs good?

Yes it's more grindy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Valhalla now the " 2nd largest profit generating game in Ubisoft’s history"
  • The game needed less than 12 months to get into the record books at Ubisoft.
  • Valhalla had higher daily average revenue per user (DARPU) figures than Assassin's Creed Odyssey.
  • Notable expansions to come in the 2nd half of current fiscal year (ends March 31, 2022).

Edited by Joe Cool

2 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

How's that people are fedup of poopisofts re-used formula in franchises yet they manage to attain good spot in sales. 

We are only a minority. Most people love it but they are not in forums posting. 

Edited by dylanjosh

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

How's that people are fedup of poopisofts re-used formula in franchises yet they manage to attain good spot in sales. 

Casual, new AC audience, younger people etc actually love the Ubisoft open world games in majority. 

Their games also give good run/value (however you look) for your money. $60 game for 100-200 hours for (zzzz) stuff. Easier for parents to get it for their kids and let them play for months before they ask for another game. 

Just now, Joe Cool said:

Easier for parents to get it for their kids and let them play for months before they ask for another game. 

jugaadu parents (so smart of them) 

Just now, Joe Cool said:

$60 game for 100-200 hours for (zzzz) stuff.

The reason why we don't get quality games. Just add bunch of flarking boring stuff to keep it going. Poopisoft never going to POP era if this keep making them money. The only good game they've given us in few years is Immortals Fenix Rising as far as I remember. 

As now I'm playing Guardians and it feels such good quality game without any fillers and zzzz stuff. Pure entertainment for the price. But some ignore these games (dunno their reason) which actually deserves to be bought and played. 

23 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

As now I'm playing Guardians and it feels such good quality game without any fillers and zzzz stuff. Pure entertainment for the price. But some ignore these games (dunno their reason) which actually deserves to be bought and played. 

You mean the same way you ignored Kena? :eyebrow:

Just now, STICK3Rboy said:

You mean the same way you ignored Kena? :eyebrow:

Oh, nooo.. 

First I felt that game was a bit childish for my taste but when I read reviews of y'all I planned to buy but Guradians released. 

But you ignored guardians and got FC6 <_<

15 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Oh, nooo.. 

First I felt that game was a bit childish for my taste but when I read reviews of y'all I planned to buy but Guradians released. 

But you ignored guardians and got FC6 <_<

My point was to show that this complaint is useless. 

Another excellent game which came out this year that barely anyone here has bought is Death's Door. But I realized everyone has their own reasons and they probably would've bought some other great game which I haven't bought.

So buy what you want, let others buy what they want and stop complaining about it. Just enjoy your games.

Edited by STICK3Rboy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Another excellent game which came out this year that barely anyone here has bought is Death's Door. But I realized everyone has their own reasons and they probably would've bought some other great game which I haven't bought.

Its their fault to make it exclusive to the least popular console, and then not even put it on the subscription.

Just now, CarbonCore said:

Its their fault to make it exclusive to the least popular console, and then not even put it on the subscription.

I wasn't complaining there. Like I said, everyone has their own reasons.

My very point is that complaining about someone else not having bought a game you've bought is useless.

Just now, STICK3Rboy said:

My point was to show that this complaint is useless. 

So stop complaining about it and just enjoy your games.

The comparison was with an overly exaggerated boring game with a proper fun one. There are all sort of games but the gem ones are hidden while these one get into top shelves. My so called 'complaint' by your perspective has a valid point. Not forcing anyone, just saying as per will. 

I'm enjoying my games wholeheartedly if you havn't noticed.