PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

I was really shocked and happy as well that the demo was running on PS5. This was looking next gen. Real time lightning, sound, physics and everything else is improved. 

Although the release date is 2021. I dunno if devs have started making games on that engine or the engine itself will release in 2021 for the devs to use? 

1 minute ago, Mysteryman said:

Is it a game or just a promotion of the game engine?

Promotion of the game engine. It's a tech demo. A showcase for game developers. 

6 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

UC5:Drake's daughter

Honestly that video looked to good to be true.

Video games are starting to look better than real life xD

I don't care if Nathan is retired, out on a boat with his family.

Give me Sam, and a fresh Uncharted game with this kinda world, or I'm gonna be pissed. 

Just now, Chirag2001 said:

Honestly that video looked to good to be true.

Video games are starting to look better than real life xD

I don't care if Nathan is retired, out on a boat with his family.

Give me Sam, and a fresh Uncharted game with this kinda world, or I'm gonna be pissed. 

I'd rather have a game with Chloe and Nadine. Nate is always great though.

13 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

About time we need a game, where one could fly like that tech demo. Control's levitate ability was awesome.

Anthem did but need in a sp focused game. This is how uncharted 5 and next tomb raider look like on next gen.

Anthem had to reduce flight speed big time because of streaming issues. Here she flew like 10x faster than any Javeline, and those billions of triangles just kept streaming in. Imagine if you can fly like this with a wing suit in Spiderman 2. Next gen is legit hype.

This looks legit next gen stuff. Wont be surprised if its a real game as it is vastly different to any tech demo including the one’s EPIC put out for the current gen. this looks more like a vertical slice of gameplay than some random tech demo. Tech demos also get 1up’d by the 2nd or 3rd year of the console gen so this looks very very promising. Cant wait for rockstar, ND, SSM, CDPR, rocksteady, insomniac, KP etc to push the new consoles to its limits. :hypocrite: