🤔

Recruit Mode - It's something like if you revive a player, they join your team. It's basically like you're recruiting people into a team. Each team would consist of 20 members and 3 teams max. Last team alive wins.

Survival mode and TDM found in code as well.

New legends - called Octane, appears to have some sort of stim injection, but the description doesn’t mention what it actually does. Likewise, another is called Wattson, and his ability is a deployable Tesla Trap.

https://twitter.com/ApexLBR

Won couple of games with Randoms.

One game was hilarious. I got killed thrice and then respawned thrice by my team mate. Won the match in the end.

Maybe being a Bloodhound has it's advantages. I just was helping with spotting in that game. Nil kills :P

PC Asian servers has some of the worst random team mates I have ever played with. Every other game its the same story. Some dipshit will insta quit at the start of the round if he doesnt get the Legend of his choice (usually Wraith or Bloodhound mains). When by some miracle if we get a full 3 man squad to the deployment ship, they always want to drop into a hotzone. And then quit as soon as they die (which is like 95% of the times) without waiting to get revived. 

What is even the point of this? Imagine queuing up. Go through operator selection. Go through a drop. Get into a fight in 30 seconds and die. And doing that again and again. If you want that, play a f**king deathmatch you dumb shits. 

Props to the PS4 crowd, decent games almost every time. For a change, console doesnt have the dumbest players. I am legit shocked lol. 

36 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

Props to the PS4 crowd, decent games almost every time. For a change, console doesnt have the dumbest players. I am legit shocked lol. 

Mostly decent crowd, however I always get paired with people wandering too far away from the rest of the squad to get loot and die.

And then theres a clusterf*ck battle of multiple squads going on and my teammates be like . .

2nyice.jpg

Got a pair of great teammates the other day on PS4. They were complete strangers and yet were following my directions as if they were close friends. Don't know why they put their trust on me coz I'm a bit of a n00b myself.

Anyway, we ended up winning the match. We probably got lucky but it felt pretty f**king awesome!

Not the greatest of wins in terms of kill count but the most satisfying one yet for me :bigyellowgrin:

Here's the gameplay vid (missing about 6-7mins from the beginning of the match I think).

15 hours ago, rajprdp said:

mm3nfc.jpg

3 legendary in one pack.. All for the legend I use😁

These are not Legendary. Heirloom Loot is one tier above Legendary, making them even more rare.

Apparently, everyone WILL get this exact loot on their 500th Apex Pack opening. However, to get it before that you must be extremely lucky. So Congratulations 🙂

1 minute ago, hope said:

So this is a free to play game.

If i start this now, i will be battered assuming other players would have bought a sh*t ton of upgrades? How does this work then for newbies?

There is no upgrades and all other than cosmetics.

You can start anytime and everyone will be the same; personal skill level aside.

It's 3 man squad based Battle Royale. For newbies, try to follow your teammate if you can't lead. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hope said:

So this is a free to play game.

If i start this now, i will be battered assuming other players would have bought a sh*t ton of upgrades? How does this work then for newbies?

No you land look for supplies.. You work fresh everytime you have a match.. There are areas for high tier , mid tier and lower tier drops.. And you get good stuff but also can have other teams roaming around too so its hot zone..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, funnyadit said:

No you land look for supplies.. You work fresh everytime you have a match.. There are areas for high tier , mid tier and lower tier drops.. And you get good stuff but also can have other teams roaming around too so its hot zone..

Is it like Battlefield where if i die i have to walk 2 kms to reach the area again where the action is? 

Just now, hope said:

Is it like Battlefield where if i die i have to walk 2 kms to reach the area again where the action is? 

No. You can only be resurrected by your teammates on specific points. And if you aren't resurrected then you die for the match. 

2 minutes ago, adity said:

No. You can only be resurrected by your teammates on specific points. And if you aren't resurrected then you die for the match. 

Only 1 life then :O

Pichhu se  maar diya kisi ne toh :O 

Team mates are must then 

3 hours ago, hope said:

Only 1 life then :O

Pichhu se  maar diya kisi ne toh :O 

Team mates are must then 

You dont know the number of matches where the time to land is higher than the time we survived..

If you land right at enemy face you just call and tell everyone good bye...😁

But the game is really fun.. I am not a guy who gets into these kind of genre but its really fun.. What makes it different , thats a question I am not able to answer myself..

PUBG I downloaded the mobile one on PC and played 1 match and it saw its way out.. But this game I was really hesitant as its first person [nauseous me] which surprisingly it didnt at all.. Next have to use up all my data [mobile data dependant] and then not interested in such genres.. But downloaded as the world felt different to me..

And after few days of using up daily data for the 17GB download I really felt it was totally worth it, especially with friends.. Havent even had a proper kill yet [on level 10 at the moment] but its fun on every match you have... There's something which makes you go back to it and that is the main factor I feel it has seen the amount of players it has now..

Note: Servers seem to be down for almost the whole day, guess EA is stumbling with the response and the amount of player its got now..