WhiteWolf

3 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

Who was going ga-ga over this game comparing this to Returnal and all. Was it you @WhiteWolf?

Though i don't have much faith in Returnal but its too early to say things about it.

i never went ga gao over this wtf? You should check last few pages. I was never excited for this game.

Edited by WhiteWolf

25 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

Who was going ga-ga over this game comparing this to Returnal and all. Was it you @WhiteWolf?

Though i don't have much faith in Returnal but its too early to say things about it.

I don’t have to spend extra money on this like Returnal :P . Gamepass FTW

The scores are actually decent so would play just for the atmosphere and sound effects 

56 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

The first 4 pages of Returnal thread is ripe for some crow serving and post bumping. But its gonna be a while.

11 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

The first 4 pages of Returnal thread is ripe for some crow serving and post bumping. But its gonna be a while.

I'm expecting for some edits to be made.

6 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Is this 30fps on series x?

It cant even maintain 1080p resolution on SX when rendering two scenes at same time, you really expect it to run at 60 fps lol

Its really demanding game even on PC unless you are using DLSS

Edited by WhiteWolf

It is a very demanding game. On PC even high tier 3080 is struggling to keep up at 1080p 60fps without RT. It's more bad here. 

https://www.dsogaming.com/pc-performance-analyses/the-medium-cannot-run-with-constant-60fps-on-the-rtx3080-even-at-1080p-high-rt-off-settings/

Well, that Metacritic score is pretty typical for Bloober team. Hopefully the smaller sites didn't expect a fancy AAA game and then score it low when they realized what it actually was :/

5 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Still not unlocked, Isn't it typically the local time ? and wtf the game is only 23 Gigs.. :yawn: must be a short game..

The Xbox app on PC shows the unlock time as 9:30pm IST.

The game is apparently around 8hrs long.