WhiteWolf

3 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Not everyone uses Game pass on Xbox and its on Steam as well 

1 minute ago, CarbonCore said:

I didn't buy this one mainly because MS prices are stupidly high on Steam, but I usually buy GP games because don't like stuff being tied to subscription. 

Oh I didn't know this was on steam. Most of the sales would be pc then.

17 minutes ago, -13- said:

Started playing. Didn't care much for the first chapter but it's gotten quite interesting after that. 

Yep, the story is getting interesting each level. If you pay attention to what Marianne speaks randomly than just cutscenes. Game is more for story and less of gameplay. Just like Quantic Dream games. 

28 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Budget of €6.7 million. Roughly ~130-140k copies sold at €50. Based on Steam reviews 20-65K likely own the game. 

So in reality they made even more. Gamepass deal plus individual sales. 

I'm in that maze level, and the game has been building up very good so far.  Also, that split screen is not everywhere and only in some sections, other times its mostly single world/single screen. Also, I read some ppl comparing this with Heavy Rain, its nothing like that lol.  Heavy Rain was more of a non-linear choice driven QTE game, this is more of a puzzle solving game sans any choice / QTE.  Apart from the fact that both games use fixed camera angles & have limited gameplay options, there's nothing similar.  

1 hour ago, Ne0 said:

I'm in that maze level, and the game has been building up very good so far.  Also, that split screen is not everywhere and only in some sections, other times its mostly single world/single screen. Also, I read some ppl comparing this with Heavy Rain, its nothing like that lol.  Heavy Rain was more of a non-linear choice driven QTE game, this is more of a puzzle solving game sans any choice / QTE.  Apart from the fact that both games use fixed camera angles & have limited gameplay options, there's nothing similar.  

I thought that maze section might be the end because the story suddenly took over big time. Lots of plot, etc.