Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 & 2

Heaven Angel

unknown.png

Tony Hawk’s™ Pro Skater™ 1 + 2

Drop back in with the most iconic skateboarding games ever made. Play Tony Hawk’s™ Pro Skater™ & Tony Hawk’s™ Pro Skater™ 2 in one epic collection, rebuilt from the ground up in incredible HD. All the pro skaters, levels, and tricks are back and fully-remastered, plus more.

3a2ae510-f36d-406b-8659-18b494b4f427.jpg

844961f3-3141-4f46-8d41-1944029c3d6b.jpg

Available September 4, 2020

Price: $39.99

Platform: Xbox, PlayStation, PC via EPIC store.

7 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

Am I crazy or did THPS 1 and 2 already get a HD collection last gen? 

It did.

Edited by Joe Cool

5 hours ago, adity said:

Looks cool. Probably will buy it in a sale. I have never played any game in this series. Do they not have background music? 

Yo WTF. Seriously, where is the music. Tony Hawk games always had a baller soundtrack. 

5 hours ago, adity said:

Looks cool. Probably will buy it in a sale. I have never played any game in this series. Do they not have background music? 

47 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

Yo WTF. Seriously, where is the music. Tony Hawk games always had a baller soundtrack. 

Soundtracks from both the original games will be there.. except some missing songs due to licensing issues.

“Most of the songs made it into the game. There's only a small handful that we just couldn't get the licensing rights for. It's a pretty full soundtrack and you'll get to hear your favorites, like “Guerrilla Radio” is in there, “Superman,” which is kind of like the anthem of THPS, is in there.”  - Jen Oneal, Vicarious Vision studio head

Edited by GeraltOfRivia

• 2 months later...

Tempted to buy this.

Ohh and before anyone asks.

Note: We intentionally disabled the music to prevent YouTube's content ID matching from potentially claiming the video due to the licensed soundtrack. Apologies! Rest assured Goldfinger's Superman still rocks! - Mitchell

• 2 weeks later...

Opencritic 86 | 93% Critics Recommend

• Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 proves that going backwards has been the best step forward for the series in 15 years.
  • A fitting remake for two of the best extreme sports games of all-time, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 offers up more than mere nostaglia,
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 deftly recreates the original games' levels while implementing smart additions to the trick system and creating engaging challenges.
  • Everything I love about the original is still here; it’s just a little older, a little kinder, and a lot better looking.
  • Even with all its changes, THPS1+2 perfectly captures a moment in time. It’s a damaged Polaroid photo scanned, digitized, and lovingly retouched. It’s gravel picked out of a scraped knee. It’s a night of sleep untouched by nightmares and insomnia. It is, as it always was, just what I need in this moment.
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+ 2 is a labour of love and an ode to the series' glory days. Every inch of the game has been perfectly restored and updated for modern consoles and it's an absolute delight to play from start to finish. This is a must-buy for skateboarders, gamers and everyone else in between.
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 moves between the old and new like fish on water. It offers the same control, the iconic levels and the gameplay we used to love, but with a new and shiny body, that offers more options than ever. It's not perfect, but it's the skate game that lots of us were expecting.
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 is a nostalgic attack that make us feeld very old. The fun classic gameplay with anecdotic features.

Very nice ?

• Like 1

Used my epic coupon from the last sale to get a 10$ discount and bought it.

I never actually played the originals. Played the demo of THPS2 but my first proper THPS game was 3. But that didn't stop me from getting hit by a huge wave of nostalgia. Holy crap!

I think it's been 15 years since I last played one of these (THAW being the last) and it really does feel good to be playing it again.

Ohh and the game runs flawlessly at 1080p60 with everything maxed out on a 970. Looks great too!

Wish we could get such a remake for SSX as well :\

• Like 1