Mafia: Definitive Edition

Heaven Angel

Full remake.

Part one of the Mafia crime saga - 1930’s, Lost Heaven, IL Re-made from the ground up, rise through the ranks of the mafia during the Prohibition-era of organized crime in America. After an inadvertent brush with the mob, cabdriver Tommy Angelo is reluctantly thrust into the world of organized crime. Initially uneasy about falling in with the Salieri family, the rewards become too big to ignore.

Play a Mob Movie: Live the life of a Prohibition-era gangster and rise through the ranks of the Mafia.

Lost Heaven, IL: Recreated 1930's cityscape, filled with interwar architecture, cars and culture to see, hear and interact with.

Re-Made Classic: Faithfully recreated, with expanded story, gameplay and original score. This is the Mafia you remembered and much more.

Own Mafia: Definitive Edition to unlock Tommy’s Suit and Cab in both Mafia II and Mafia III Definitive Editions.

apps.png

apps.png

apps.png

apps.png

100.84 GB

Release date - 8/27/2020

Looks great. :wOOtjumpy:

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

46 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Hell yeah, now need Mass effect remake 

It's just a matter of time. DLCs were on sale, someone said that it will happen sooner than later.

27 minutes ago, b!T said:

It's quiet sad that remakes makes me more excited than current gen IPs. Also please fix that damn racing chapter. It was irritating af.

I have never played Mafia I, completed II, played a couple of missions in III, so I will finally get to play the original Mafia. The third one i don' think needs a remaster, maybe it's just a bundled one.

2 hours ago, AnK said:

Not true 

I didn’t play a single remake/ remaster in the past gen. 

except The Last Of Us & GTAV

which weren’t  really Remasters, rather more of a cross gen games since they launched within 1 year on next gen. 

This generation saw some kick a*s games 

specially if you were a PS4 owner 

there was just no shortage of incoming AAA supply 

I didn't mean there is a shortage of AAA games rather I personally find old games more appealing. It's a subjective matter maybe because I am older :lol: 

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Sadly it is going to get a remaster instead of full remake. 

Except 1, does Mass effect really need a remake? 

2 hours ago, santanu18 said:

I have never played Mafia I, completed II, played a couple of missions in III, so I will finally get to play the original Mafia. The third one i don' think needs a remaster, maybe it's just a bundled one.

Mafia 1 is the best mafia. Again maybe its the nostalgia speaking :P