Mafia: Definitive Edition

Heaven Angel

Just now, b!T said:

Except 1, does Mass effect really need a remake? 

Nope but wouldn't mind one. Better than BioWare trying to make a decent new game. :P 

4 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Nope but wouldn't mind one. Better than BioWare trying to make a decent new game. :P 

Careful what you wish for. Going by their recent history, they might f**k up a game which seems un-f**kable :rofl: 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, AnK said:

How old?!

I'm 33 here

I am 34. I grew up with Mafia/Deus Ex/Half life/Quake/Return to castle Wolfenstein/COD/Medal of honor(Initial ones) and those days were brilliant. I miss those days probably why i get excited about remakes/reboots.

53 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Mafia 1 was fantastic, and even better with the crazy mods on PC. Mafia 2 had great story but the driving just pissed me off. 

Exactly. I hope they can license all the OG soundtracks. I remember reading somewhere licenses have expired.

9 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Looks identical to the old one right? I dont think thats legit

I think Mafia 2 is supposed to be a remaster. So there's a high chance that that's actually legit.

Only Mafia 1 will be a full remake.

Re-made from the ground up, Mafia: Definitive Edition offers a faithful remake of the original's acclaimed story with dramatically improved and expanded visuals and gameplay.

Play the Definitive Editions of Mafia II and Mafia III now, then play Mafia: Definitive Edition when it's available starting August 28, 2020.

Live the life of a gangster during the Golden Era of organized crime in this 4K remaster of Mafia II.

Experience the complete collection of Mafia III content in one package, including three sizable DLC storylines, tons of added content, and even new items for owners of the other two games in the #MafiaTrilogy.

Out now on Steam.

USA gets the DLC pack free. Probably other regions too (didn't check).

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1001-CUSA03652_00-MAFIA3DECONTENTS

Mafia III: DLC Content Pack

Download the Mafia III: Definitive Edition Content Pack. Includes all previously released Mafia 3 DLC, Weapons, and Vehicle Packs:

• DLC 1: FASTER BABY
  • DLC 2: STONES UNTURNED
  • DLC 3: SIGN OF THE TIMES
  • Family Kick-Back Weapons & Vehicles Pack
  • Judge, Jury, Executioner Weapons Pack

Just now, STICK3Rboy said:

Mafia II is so expensive for such a barely enhanced remaster :doh:

Apparently, even the physx implementation is bugged.

You get free copy if you already own it. Got mine added to library. Old one got (classic) tag.

Best to get cheap key and get both. 

5 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

You get free copy if you already own it. Got mine added to library. Old one got (classic) tag.

Best to get cheap key and get both. 

Will probably get it on some deep sale later on. Not really in a hurry to play it.

But yeah, I should've probably got the classic version earlier when it was going for dirt cheap.