Mafia: Definitive Edition

Heaven Angel

Is it really worth getting Mafia 2 definitive edition for 2k. I'm not even interested in 3. 

The original Mafia definitive edition seems nice and people are looking forward for it. It's still long way and i'll probably get only after the reviews I guess.  

5 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Will probably get it on some deep sale later on. Not really in a hurry to play it.

But yeah, I should've probably got the classic version earlier when it was going for dirt cheap.

if you get it later on  you probably wont get the definitive edition for free. but thats not so important i guess. the 2nd game is probably not worth investing any money . looks like a lazy remaster anyway.

You get free copy if you already own it. Got mine added to library. Old one got (classic) tag.

Best to get cheap key and get both. 
Even i got a free copy added to my library. Pretty cool of them to give the definitive edition/remaster for free to the owners of the original game. Very few companies do that.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

You're the lead in this cinematic mob story, immersed in the world of organized crime. See what it truly means to be part of the family in the first Official Narrative Trailer for Mafia: Definitive Edition.

Mafia: Definitive Edition releases August 28.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

Mafia: Definitive Edition tweaks police mechanics so you’re not getting penalised for every little thing

Nice to see that the game now is leaving it to the players to choose what kind of experience they want.

Lol, I remember how annoying the police were in the OG game. It was damn hard to escape them as well.

15 hours ago, b!T said:

Lol, I remember how annoying the police were in the OG game. It was damn hard to escape them as well.

Tell me 'bout it. One wrong move and they'd be following you till kingdom come. I'm also curious to see if they "tweak" this mission from the game which was a nightmare.

There was another trick to winning this:

(This only worked in v1.0 of the PC version of the game. Not in the PS2 or GOG version).
Lmao, I did this and won that pita race. However in my subsequent playthroughs, I did get gud enough to win it legitimately.

6 minutes ago, b!T said:
15 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

There was another trick to winning this:

(This only worked in v1.0 of the PC version of the game. Not in the PS2 or GOG version).

Lmao, I did this and won that pita race. However in my subsequent playthroughs, I did get gud enough to win it legitimately.

I played the game twice and used this trick each time, LoL! I think in the PS2 and GOG version there is an invisible wall that prevents you from accessing that side track :bigyellowgrin:

I played the game twice and used this trick each time, LoL! I think in the PS2 and GOG version there is an invisible wall that prevents you from accessing that side track :bigyellowgrin:
I don't remember where I read it but for PS2 version they tweaked the race a bit so it's not as irritating as the PC version.

• 2 weeks later...

This is looking really good, i enjoyed M2 a lot even if I found M3 quite boring. Looking forward to this. Also as long as the end product is good the delays are not an issue at all.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk