Mafia: Definitive Edition

Heaven Angel

On 12/2/2020 at 5:07 PM, Assassins Creed said:

Guys, have you played secret telephone booth missions ?? Some GTA 3 and SanAndres type timed missions annoying but fun...

Mister Fancy Bike Mission :wallbash:

Can you believe that I completed the story and never knew this existed :lol:

19 minutes ago, b!T said:

Can you believe that I completed the story and never knew this existed :lol:

Haha same here.. I was actually doing the Car Museum trophy and came across it.. the game is crashing badly when doing these missions, 2 times I completed one super annoying mission and it crashed (One X) without saving.. 

22 minutes ago, b!T said:

They removed some of the driving segments and I feel like cars are less important here

Really ?? In the old version you drive after each mission then instead of new mission ?? I turned on the Skip drive option and used it only in few missions.. 

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Really ?? In the old version you drive after each mission then instead of new mission ?? I turned on the Skip drive option and used it only in few missions.. 

That as well but I remember, the emphasis on you collecting cars was a more integral part of the game. There were some stuff about boosting cars and bringing it back. The mechanic you meet after fairplay mission(Bertone?) Gives you some missions to collect cars. My memory is vague but I know some stuff is missing. I think it's becoz, gamers nowadays don't want to go through tedious driving which is evident by having an option to turn off driving segments.

Edited by b!T

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/26/2020 at 8:45 PM, Assassins Creed said:

Same if it’s in Chapter 5, PowerPyx says this race is very tough in Classic game mode.. If you finish this pretty much PLAT is doable..

Dude im stuck here from 3 hours or so. Damn this sh*t is hard. watched so many videos still cant beat. Any tricks man ?

22 hours ago, Mr.Copyright© said:

Some nice tips for beating the race on classic difficulty.

Done beat the race. Who the XXXX thought this race would make sense??

Took 35 tries i think? Once i was first in the 3 lap and then my car went beyblade. 

I mean racing games are not this hard lmao XD

ALso thanks for the video heads up, altough i watched it early a rewatch helped.

4 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Done beat the race. Who the XXXX thought this race would make sense??

Took 35 tries i think? Once i was first in the 3 lap and then my car went beyblade. 

I mean racing games are not this hard lmao XD

ALso thanks for the video heads up, altough i watched it early a rewatch helped.

This race was the Achilles heel for many gamers when the original game came out. Most didn't even have internet access to lookup for tips :lol:

I couldn't win it so I resorted to the trick of resetting the race at a specific point which will spawn ur car next to the finish line :P however after many years I replayed it and beat the race fair and square. Still it irritates me how hard the race was.

Edited by b!T

1 hour ago, b!T said:

This race was the Achilles heel for many gamers when the original game came out. Most didn't even have internet access to lookup for tips :lol:

I couldn't win it so I resorted to the trick of resetting the race at a specific point which will spawn ur car next to the finish line :P however after many years I replayed it and beat the race fair and square. Still it irritates me how hard the race was.

Ya I looked up on internet the old version had glitche. And sooooo many hung up the game because of the race. You beat it on classic?

3 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Ya I looked up on internet the old version had glitche. And sooooo many hung up the game because of the race. You beat it on classic?

I meant I beat the original mafia not definitive edition. Definitive I played in the default difficulty.

• 7 months later...
5 minutes ago, Outlook said:

Finally was able to play this remake after a long wait on my 1660ti Laptop, runs very smooth averages 60fps on all High settings

Absolutely loving the experience so far, great linear narration game play..   playing it on Hard difficulty and some missions are tough...

Finished it recently too, an instant favorite! The storytelling is great, didn't want it to end. Sadly the 2nd one didn't live up to my expectations.