Mafia: Definitive Edition

Heaven Angel

14 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

ah no. Thats not an open world game . 

Technically, even this is not an open world game. There is an open city - yes. But not much you can do in the city. I personally felt the city was just there to give you something to drive towards. Sleeping Dogs/GTA/Yakuza (Pinnacles of city exploration) - this is not. Just an excuse to drive towards and do main story.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, roun90 said:

Technically, even this is not an open world game. There is an open city - yes. But not much you can do in the city. I personally felt the city was just there to give you something to drive towards. Sleeping Dogs/GTA/Yakuza (Pinnacles of city exploration) - this is not. Just an excuse to drive towards and do main story.

True.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2021 at 5:17 PM, RV1709 said:

Good lord that racing mission is a pain. They should’ve allowed skipping this one 

Oh no I was planning to play this because it's been way too long since I played the OG game.

Is the Race mission still difficult to win?

4 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

Oh no I was planning to play this because it's been way too long since I played the OG game.

Its a pain on higher difficulty. On medium, it was a breeze. I dropped down to medium just for the race

On 1/1/2022 at 1:44 PM, Black_Hawk said:

IIRC the race mission becomes easy when you use a shortcut in the track. I played this in 2004 I think. Took me few days to complete the race ?

19 minutes ago, R a g h u said:

IIRC the race mission becomes easy when you use a shortcut in the track. I played this in 2004 I think. Took me few days to complete the race ?

That glitch is fixed in definitive I think.

• 8 months later...
15 hours ago, hazard12345 said:

Could not find the official thread but mafia 3 is a horrible, horrible game when it comes to the structure of the missions.

Blood is boiling playing this crap.

its a mafia game only in name. the character, setting and tone have none of that italian mobster drama feel.