Epic games store sales

Aftrunner

No thread for this so we use this one.

New sale going on, some cracking good deals. You get a $10 Epic discount on top of any discounted game (as long as the game is 15$ I think). Last Anno game comes out to be 10 USD. Gonna get that for sure. 

6 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

You get $10 coupon just by claiming the free games. They literally give you money for grabbing free copy of GTAV :lol: 

And when you buy a game with that 10$ coupon, you get an additional 10$ coupon :P

14 minutes ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

Is it not possible to stack games in cart(with cart value of $14.99 and above) and then claim the discount coupon?

Nope, that is not an option. I also wanted to club multiple games but guess that is Epic games.

1 hour ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

Is it not possible to stack games in cart(with cart value of $14.99 and above) and then claim the discount coupon?

EPIC store doesn't have a cart yet. vlHyQTQ.gif 

24 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

They have marked most of the games 14.94 instead of 14.99, so that coupon is useless for many games.

Very cheeky pricing i must say. Moreover the rolling over of coupon is an interesting hook where they compel you to keep purchasing. Maybe I will hold on to the coupon for Cyberpunk 2077. 

1 minute ago, adity said:

Lol so if you want to buy 10 games, you have to make 10 different transactions?

Yep. 1 game per transaction. 

How tf do they expect to run a successful store like this? 

They don't; thanks to Fortnite money. Just keep giving free games and coupons to use their store.

7 minutes ago, Ram Dante said:

RDR2 comes for about 2500. Is this the best price? Any chances of a better price in any upcoming sale?

You can get it for around 2K right now on EGS if you use your 10$ coupon. You will also get another 10$ coupon after the purchase.

Bought Anno. Its so goddamn pretty dude.  
What's your review of it? Have heard a lot of concepts are not well explained in it. In two minds if i should get it considering i already have Tropico 6 and haven't even started it yet.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

What's your review of it? Have heard a lot of concepts are not well explained in it. In two minds if i should get it considering i already have Tropico 6 and haven't even started it yet.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

I honestly dont know about it not having a good tutorial really. I dont even launch the campaign. I just put on sandbox mode and play that. I have played the previous Anno games and havent run into any problems yet. 

On 5/16/2020 at 10:32 AM, R3D_D3ViL said:

Very cheeky pricing i must say. Moreover the rolling over of coupon is an interesting hook where they compel you to keep purchasing. Maybe I will hold on to the coupon for Cyberpunk 2077. 

Its one of the oldest tricks in the book. Despite that, its not a bad deal.

Get what you like, and use the next 10$ coupon on your Cyberpunk order :) 

• Haha 1

On 5/16/2020 at 1:33 PM, STICK3Rboy said:

You can get it for around 2K right now on EGS if you use your 10$ coupon. You will also get another 10$ coupon after the purchase.

This coupon is valid till end of year so I'm going to wait till black Friday or holidays i.e Xmas and see if the discount goes deeper. I find 2500 bucks for RDR2 too high for myself given the known issues on PC reported.