Epic games store sales

Aftrunner

23 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Its one of the oldest tricks in the book. Despite that, its not a bad deal.

Get what you like, and use the next 10$ coupon on your Cyberpunk order :) 

Nothing much that i liked in the sale.Maybe buy Anno 1800. Would have bought something out of compulsion had there been an option to stack up purchases and redeem the coupon. Let's see. The sale is going to be there for a long time. Though it seems that they have messed it up with developers as usual:

https://www.gameinformer.com/2019/05/18/epic-games-store-mega-sale-causes-developers-to-raise-prices-temporarily-delist-games

This same sale was on in January. I bought AC Odyssey Gold edition for 700rs and Control for cheap too. Dont remember the exact amount but it was eligible for the coupon back then. This time I'm planning to get RDR2 and maybe Jedi Fallen Order.

Good to see some Anno fans here. Lovely game. Will recommend it to anyone who likes city builders. This is my first anno but I've seen many people say its the best one. 

Also looks like Epic is giving partial refunds now if game goes on sale

DNg3aPh.jpg

Edited by dylanjosh

44 minutes ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

That's a year old article.

36 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Also looks like Epic is giving partial refunds now if game goes on sale

DNg3aPh.jpg

Yup. They've had that for a while though.

I got a partial refund for Dangerous Driving last year without even asking for it because the game went on sale :lol:

I'm not sure which games are applicable for it though but I guess it's for games which you buy at full price just before a sale starts.

6 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

How does it measure up to Civ 5? I remember people hating on it when it released. Note that they're giving away vanilla version. 

Installing it today. I guess we will find out. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

what the *bleep* lol. 

God bless fortnite. Keep buying those skins kids. Daddy needs more free games. 

Also unreal engine, sweeney is swimming in money pool.. 

3 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

That's a bit disappointing for a "Mystery" free game, considering it's not the first time they're giving it out.

Good for people who missed out on old ones. Many people on reddit missed out on GTA and now asking EGS to put it back :D

4 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

That's a bit disappointing for a "Mystery" free game, considering it's not the first time they're giving it out.

That so? 

Anyway its not just them, if I remember right it was a free game for PS Plus sometime last year as well xD

4 hours ago, puns said:

Good for people who missed out on old ones. Many people on reddit missed out on GTA and now asking EGS to put it back :D

Indeed. It's a really great co-op game.

IIRC the first Overcooked didn't have built-in online co-op. So if you didn't already know, you can use the parsec app to play it online with friends

4 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

That so? 

Anyway its not just them, if I remember right it was a free game for PS Plus sometime last year as well xD

Yup. I already owned it on Steam too back when EGS gave it for free the first time. So it's a tad disappointing for someone like me :P

56 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Indeed. It's a really great co-op game.

IIRC the first Overcooked didn't have built-in online co-op. So if you didn't already know, you can use the parsec app to play it online with friends

Yup. I already owned it on Steam too back when EGS gave it for free the first time. So it's a tad disappointing for someone like me :P

I don't have it on EGS, but I have it on my PS4 from the time I used my PS Plus 14 day trial. I'll add it to EGS Library

I am considering renewing PS Plus at the discounted price, so I'll be able to play it again :)

If you wanna online co-op sometime it will be fun, I've never done that before

Although I just spent 3500 on a new DS4 and 2600 on Persona 5 Royal. So I don't really want to ask my mom to borrow her credit card again for PS Plus :(

Edited by Chirag2001

13 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

I am considering renewing PS Plus at the discounted price, so I'll be able to play it again :)

If you wanna online co-op sometime it will be fun, I've never done that before

Sure. I'm up for co-op but on PC. Don't have PS Plus :P