Epic games store sales

Aftrunner

1 hour ago, l33tmaniac said:

The prices are really good, agreed. But I enjoy couch gaming a lot more these days when compared to using the traditional PC setup with keyboard and mouse. Also, it's a pain tinkering around settings and getting things to work as they should especially when there's not much time to play. My wife gets really annoyed when I have to tinker around something while playing a co-op game with the PC connected to the TV. Much simpler to game on the console instead :( Just bootup and play. 

Same. Played a lot on pc especially multiplayer, but when I started playing PS4, I hardly play on pc. Even if I do it's just multiplayer. All single player games are played on PS5. Couch gaming is really amazing.

16 hours ago, Skyh3ck said:

Suggest a good game for 1099 or above I have 750 coupon

I wish I can buy multiple games with that coupon

Yes you can. There is no limit. You get a coupon every time you buy a game.

On 5/20/2021 at 10:14 PM, dylanjosh said:

Are there any good deals after coupon discount? 

I can see

Mafia: Definite Ed = Rs 600/-

Death Stranding = Rs 900/- (lowest ever its been)

Tony Hawk 1 and 2 = Rs 900/-

Anno 1800 = Rs 814

Immortals Fenix Rising = Rs 750

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order = Rs 750 

Hitman 3 = Rs 669

Amazing how many games you can buy on PC for 5k.

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Oh you’d be even more amazed at how many games you can play on Xbox for 7.5k

I'm not interested in renting garbage. GP is on PC and for most part I already own the games worth playing on it.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

I'm not interested in renting garbage. GP is on PC and for most part I already own the games worth playing on it.

the games you quoted for 5k on PC are no better than the garbage on Gp anyway 

and don’t quote me again. I already wasted my time with these 2 replies. People can buy and play whatever they want, what do I care 

Edited by 0verlord

15 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

and don’t quote me again. I already wasted my time with these 2 replies. People can buy and play whatever they want, what do I care 

On 5/20/2021 at 10:14 PM, dylanjosh said:

Are there any good deals after coupon discount? 

I can see

Mafia: Definite Ed = Rs 600/-

Death Stranding = Rs 900/- (lowest ever its been)

Tony Hawk 1 and 2 = Rs 900/-

Anno 1800 = Rs 814

Immortals Fenix Rising = Rs 750

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order = Rs 750 

Hitman 3 = Rs 669

These games are garbage???

Incredulous Questioning GIF

36 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Don't quote me first, and keep your gamepass adverts in Xbox thread. Like I said, I'm not interested in renting garbage. There's dozen different gaming subscriptions on PC, if I want to subscribe there are several better choices above gamepass.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Lol. Thats rich. You quoted him first, advertising Gamepass. No one asked for it

50 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Don't quote me first, and keep your gamepass adverts in Xbox thread. Like I said, I'm not interested in renting garbage. There's dozen different gaming subscriptions on PC, if I want to subscribe there are several better choices above gamepass.

Nvm

Edited by 0verlord

Indian debit cards don't work in Epic store? Interestingly, my paypal is linked to my debit card and even that mode is not working. I have done international transactions several times before using my Paypal account. 

Ps- I have a Bank of Baroda international debit card. Wanted to grab horizon for 367

Edited by radicaldude

On 5/29/2021 at 9:14 AM, radicaldude said:

Indian debit cards don't work in Epic store? Interestingly, my paypal is linked to my debit card and even that mode is not working. I have done international transactions several times before using my Paypal account. 

Ps- I have a Bank of Baroda international debit card. Wanted to grab horizon for 367

Any jugaad / workaround. Really wanted to snag HzD for cheap. 

7 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Any jugaad / workaround. Really wanted to snag HzD for cheap. 

I dont think that is correct. I bought few games from EPIC using my ICICI card so it must be specific to your bank. You can ask any member here to buy it on your behalf by sharing your account if you know someone you can trust.

1 minute ago, ZooZoo said:

I dont think that is correct. I bought few games from EPIC using my ICICI card so it must be specific to your bank. You can ask any member here to buy it on your behalf by sharing your account if you know someone you can trust.

Epic store doesn't have a debit card option