Epic games store sales

Aftrunner

2 hours ago, radicaldude said:

How Dare You Greta GIF

Think of this as a Spoiler, What choice will you make when your society start to use a lot of coal because there has been a heavy snow and cold has increased. Now this society has 200 plus people and the choices are -

1. You have to hunt for more Coal but the game says that the survival rate of people send for getting that coal is 20%.

2. Kill around a certain % of people from your Society so that the others Survive.

Had to make a hard choice. But all in all the game will be such a pleasure to play on 4K or Ultra-wide.

3 minutes ago, Swunkjyn said:

Think of this as a Spoiler, What choice will you make when your society start to use a lot of coal because there has been a heavy snow and cold has increased. Now this society has 200 plus people and the choices are -

1. You have to hunt for more Coal but the game says that the survival rate of people send for getting that coal is 20%.

2. Kill around a certain % of people from your Society so that the others Survive.

Had to make a hard choice. But all in all the game will be such a pleasure to play on 4K or Ultra-wide.

Did you use GHG released by burning all that coal to find a "final solution" to your problem?

3 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Did you use GHG released by burning all that coal to find a "final solution" to your problem?

No I did not and I wish if Epic games had also given the DLC. Was checking online and they are good, have you played them and is it worth it ?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Thanks. Claimed nioh. Hope they get it for ps+ next month like they did with control. Claimed it cause its free but I don't have anything in the way of a gaming PC and my PC can't run a game like nioh.

Nooo I want something different in next month lol some exclusives would be nice

Me too but except this months hitman which was OK

Every game ps+ released in the last few months was total and ultimate crap. The last decent thing was ff7 remake I think. That was rlly good but srsly all the other stuff was utter crap. So I'm just loosing good expectations. Altho with the announcement of spiderman 2, they might release spider man on ps+. Or they might wait till next year and release it during an update or something. Who knows. By that logic nioh is already expecting too much.

Edited by Horizon Days Dawn

• 4 weeks later...

Subscribe to Epic Games emails and get a $10 (INR 750) Epic Coupon

Do you want the latest info on new releases, free game drops and discounts? Then look no further! Subscribe to the Epic Games email and alerts program to stay up to date on your favorite games and more. If you subscribe between October 15 and November 15, we’ll gift you a $10 Epic Coupon (or local equivalent) towards your next eligible game purchase on the Epic Games Store.

Check your account settings and look under communications preferences to see your current subscription status. There are only two ways this can go…

I’m already subscribed: Great, thank you for staying connected with us! We’ll be sending you a $10 Epic Coupon within the next 24 hours. Once received, the coupon will be applied at checkout with your next eligible purchase. Check out your account inventory to see if your coupon is ready to be used.

I’m not currently subscribed: Go ahead and check that box to opt-in and we’ll dispatch a coupon ASAP. We’re checking for new subscribers daily but please allow up to 24 hours for your coupon to arrive in your inventory. Once received, the coupon will be applied at checkout with your next eligible purchase. Keep an eye on your account inventory to see if your coupon is ready to be used.

Applicable on FC6 as well which I just bought in the afternoon for full price :ranting:

Will try to get a refund and buy again :|

EDIT: Refund was approved instantly. Nice!

Edited by STICK3Rboy

1 hour ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Subscribe to Epic Games emails and get a $10 (INR 750) Epic Coupon

Applicable on FC6 as well which I just bought in the afternoon for full price :ranting:

Will try to get a refund and buy again :|

EDIT: Refund was approved instantly. Nice!

Can I earn multiple Epic Coupons during this promotion?
No, this promotion is limited to one Epic Coupon per account.

I remember, earlier it was like get another Coupon when you use one to buy a game. Last year they have halloween sale so waiting for it to come again.

Just now, Swunkjyn said:

I remember, earlier it was like get another Coupon when you use one to buy a game.

I think that only happens during the Mega Sale and the Holiday sale.

This coupon is just to get people to subscribe to their newsletters. 

2 minutes ago, Swunkjyn said:

Last year they have halloween sale so waiting for it to come again.

It starts on Oct 18.

• 1 month later...
On 6/5/2021 at 7:32 AM, LordSpymaster said:

Can I just say the music of the game when it ends and you're told stuff about your performance is just amazing! I added it to my playlist cause it's that good!

Edit:For anyone's who's curious, this is it:

It could be one of the most amazing OSTs in the world.. Thanks for the suggestion!

• 2 weeks later...

Holiday Sale is live!

The $10 (INR 750) Epic Coupon for Holiday Sale 2021 has been automatically added to all active Epic Games accounts, just sign in and you’re ready to go! One coupon will apply to all eligible products within the shopping cart AND you’ll get another coupon each time you complete an eligible transaction. Epic Coupons apply to eligible games $14.99 (INR 1099) or above.

The Epic Games Store Holiday Sale is live from December 16, 2021 at 11am EST to January 6, 2022 at 11am EST. Coupons expire on Thursday January 6, 2022 at 11:00AM Eastern Standard Time.