Epic games store sales

Aftrunner

10 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

It gets applied to all eligible games. This is my current cart..

unknown.png

Thanks a lot for the update! :) I am assuming though that gfames under 1099 won't be applicable? Was looking at Siege, Crew 2 and another game.

14 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Assassins creed? 

I haven't bought it yet :P

8 minutes ago, FXGalvatron said:

Thanks a lot for the update! :) I am assuming though that gfames under 1099 won't be applicable? Was looking at Siege, Crew 2 and another game.

Yeah 1099 seems to be the lower limit.

3 minutes ago, FXGalvatron said:

Games under 1099 are not applicable. But in such cases, you can check if their special editions are applicable.

For instance, you can get the Operator Edition of Siege for 350rs with the coupon. Seems to be of much better value than getting the standard edition at 399.

26 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Games under 1099 are not applicable. But in such cases, you can check if their special editions are applicable.

For instance, you can get the Operator Edition of Siege for 350rs with the coupon. Seems to be of much better value than getting the standard edition at 399.

Exactly my plan... thanks a lot! :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Not exactly relevant but I was trying to buy FC6 on EGS because it's on sale, and both my debit cards are being declined, one is master card and the other is visa, both have international transactions enabled and I recently bought Elden Ring on steam via the Visa one, i'm getting "Card declined" error when I use the cards directly, and "Your paypal account couldn't be charged" when using the MasterCard one which is linked to paypal.

Like what gives? If it works on steam i'd expect it to work on other places too.

13 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Not exactly relevant but I was trying to buy FC6 on EGS because it's on sale, and both my debit cards are being declined, one is master card and the other is visa, both have international transactions enabled and I recently bought Elden Ring on steam via the Visa one, i'm getting "Card declined" error when I use the cards directly, and "Your paypal account couldn't be charged" when using the MasterCard one which is linked to paypal.

Like what gives? If it works on steam i'd expect it to work on other places too.

Difference between Steam and Epic is - Steam has a regional Partner (NovaPlay). So all your debit cards will work - since payment is made in India, processed in India and made in INR.

Epic is not like that. They show price in INR and have regional prices. But all their transactions are still international AFAIK. They have no regional partner to process payment in India. And in International Transactions - from what I remember only 2 banks' debit cards work (Axis Bank and ICICI bank). Best bet for you is to use a Credit Card to make purchases. Credit Card linked to Paypal is also fine (and might be the best option).

Edited by roun90

10 hours ago, roun90 said:

Difference between Steam and Epic is - Steam has a regional Partner (NovaPlay). So all your debit cards will work - since payment is made in India, processed in India and made in INR.

Epic is not like that. They show price in INR and have regional prices. But all their transactions are still international AFAIK. They have no regional partner to process payment in India. And in International Transactions - from what I remember only 2 banks' debit cards work (Axis Bank and ICICI bank). Best bet for you is to use a Credit Card to make purchases. Credit Card linked to Paypal is also fine (and might be the best option).

Ok so my ICICI mastercard debit card worked, apparently in their imobile app they have a international online transaction limit  set to 100 rupees, so increased that and was able to buy FC6

12 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Ok so my ICICI mastercard debit card worked, apparently in their imobile app they have a international online transaction limit  set to 100 rupees, so increased that and was able to buy FC6

Welcome to Yara amigo!

• Thanks 1