Epic games store sales

Aftrunner

8 hours ago, Petey said:

Does the coupon apply on all purchases now? o.o

It's just that EGS has a cart now.

Earlier, you had to purchase games individually and for each coupon you used, you would get a new one. Now the coupon gets directly applied to all the games in your cart.

4 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

I highly doubt steam will have per game 750 discount like this on top of regular discount.. Do it, you are weak..

Yeah, I think the 750rs discount is entirely on Epic. Steam will most likely have prices matching the regular discounts on EGS.

But I guess there's no harm in waiting either.

Edited by STICK3Rboy
  • Thanks 1

On 12/18/2021 at 4:01 AM, STICK3Rboy said:

It's just that EGS has a cart now.

Earlier, you had to purchase games individually and for each coupon you used, you would get a new one. Now the coupon gets directly applied to all the games in your cart.

Yeah, I think the 750rs discount is entirely on Epic. Steam will most likely have prices matching the regular discounts on EGS.

But I guess there's no harm in waiting either.

Still better to buy a single game as per purchase there is 750 coupon limit. Buy one game and get another. Yeah if there are cheaper games then adding multiple games is also a good option. 

1 hour ago, Swunkjyn said:

Still better to buy a single game as per purchase there is 750 coupon limit. Buy one game and get another. Yeah if there are cheaper games then adding multiple games is also a good option. 

If you add multiple games coupon gets applied to all

10 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

It gets applied to all eligible games. This is my current cart..

unknown.png

Thanks a lot for the update! :) I am assuming though that gfames under 1099 won't be applicable? Was looking at Siege, Crew 2 and another game.

14 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Assassins creed? 

I haven't bought it yet :P

8 minutes ago, FXGalvatron said:

Thanks a lot for the update! :) I am assuming though that gfames under 1099 won't be applicable? Was looking at Siege, Crew 2 and another game.

Yeah 1099 seems to be the lower limit.

3 minutes ago, FXGalvatron said:

Games under 1099 are not applicable. But in such cases, you can check if their special editions are applicable.

For instance, you can get the Operator Edition of Siege for 350rs with the coupon. Seems to be of much better value than getting the standard edition at 399.

26 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Games under 1099 are not applicable. But in such cases, you can check if their special editions are applicable.

For instance, you can get the Operator Edition of Siege for 350rs with the coupon. Seems to be of much better value than getting the standard edition at 399.

Exactly my plan... thanks a lot! :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Epic is handing out a 750rs coupon again for subscribing to their emails. 

I had got a coupon the last time they did this and now I've got it again.

Also, Lunar New Year Sale is live.