The Playstation 5 thread

4 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Its not who you think it is.:P Click on the icon and youll see.

Noooo waaay?

I am surprised and confused! How is this possible?

34 minutes ago, kmkaks said:

Noooo waaay?

Xshoebox will be his main, he will pick PS5 later on.

TLDR he prolly uses the xbox like how most other guys here have the PC as main and PS5 for exclusives

1 hour ago, kmkaks said:

Noooo waaay?

Why??? Same guy used to pimp "forza, forza, forza" in every thread and someone exposed him that he never even owned the game. This was before gamepass so now he prollybjust downloads it, gets one achievement for playing the game and then deletes it. 

6 hours ago, AnK said:

Multiplayer games market is huge as it is 

It was a right move by Sony to shift focus on SP 

Killzone never became popular as intended in the MP scene 

Uncharted & TLOU had a dedicated user base but very niche 

SOCOM & other experiments like MAG never even picked up 

with COD,BF & growing popularity of F2P battle royal games 

it was a right move 

Even Halo & Gears the only two MP heavy games on Xbox remained mainstream till 360 

I doubt they are even as popular as Uncharted 4 MP on PS4 

Gran Turismo Sport obviously more mainstream than Forza 

just the numbers are enough to tell the story 

I still remember how we played Killzone MP in the early days of ps4 and how I was trying to get death from above :P

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

50K ez pz

8 minutes ago, harjas said:

I still remember how we played Killzone MP in the early days of ps4 and how I was trying to get death from above :P

50K ez pz

I think everyone including Dpny was expecting 50k. But the fact that they're specifically mentioning that the price will be on the higher side is what bothers me. I wouldn't put it past them to price the console at 60k in India. Even at 50k I think it will sell very poorly.

50k seems to be the safe bet. In any case, I won’t be buying the PS5 until next Diwali when prices (including games) will simmer down a bit. 

As for Xbox Series X, the first party games will be available in Xbox one X via the affordable Gamepass. (The only big pain is the huge download sizes).  So there is no hurry for that. May buy that in 3 years. Yet to see any significant comparisons in graphics between X and series X. 

Edited by Mysteryman

4 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Nice to see you are back  :cheers:

Thank you :hug:
Its good to be back :)

Spoiler

at least for some time :fear1:

• Like 1

50k seems to be the safe bet. In any case, I won’t be buying the PS5 until next Diwali when prices (including games) will simmer down a bit. 

As for Xbox Series X, the first party games will be available in Xbox one X via the affordable Gamepass. (The only big pain is the huge download sizes).  So there is no hurry for that. May buy that in 3 years. Yet to see any significant comparisons in graphics between X and series X. 

It will for sure be more than 50k, 100% they would not have specially mentioned high prices if it was 50k. Given the high cost of components, supply chains being f**ked due to covid. And the crazy taxes i am thinking close to 60k.

I would say next year Diwali should be the earliest one should buy it. All major third party games will continue to release on PS4 till next year atleast and maybe given the price of hardware will fall then.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

It will for sure be more than 50k, 100% they would not have specially mentioned high prices if it was 50k. Given the high cost of components, supply chains being f**ked due to covid. And the crazy taxes i am thinking close to 60k.

I would say next year Diwali should be the earliest one should buy it. All major third party games will continue to release on PS4 till next year atleast and maybe given the price of hardware will fall then.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk