The Playstation 5 thread

15 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

I Hope HZD 2 is not only 4k but also 60 (no excuse Ryzen 2 cpu in PS5) fps showing highly dense detailed world which you can navigate without loading. :O

I love how the entire purpose of you posting this is that if HZD 2 is not 4k 60fps, you can bash it because of that :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sach4life said:

I love how the entire purpose of you posting this is that if HZD 2 is not 4k 60fps, you can bash it because of that :lol:

Hey go back in HZD thread, i loved the game. It's one of my favourite PS4 franchise. Now as a fan, is it wrong to expect 60 fps from PS5 version?

Not a single PS4 game ran at 60 fps this gen except GT games.  Here's hoping amazing talented Sony studios can give us 60 fps along with high quality graphics.  What's the point of investing in Ryzen CPU if we still have to play games at 60fps smh.

Hey go back in HZD thread, i loved the game. It's one of my favourite PS4 franchise. Now as a fan, is it wrong to expect 60 fps from PS5 version?

Not a single PS4 game ran at 60 fps this gen except GT games.  Here's hoping amazing talented Sony studios can give us 60 fps along with high quality graphics.  What's the point of investing in Ryzen CPU if we still have to play games at 60fps smh.
It was their choice to run at 30 fps locked, considering the kind of games they made, and push for better graphics and higher resolution. A better cpu is not going to change their priorities. They would keep pushing for better graphics, more advanced AI, better resolution, etc. Instead of 60 fps.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

43 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

It was their choice to run at 30 fps locked, considering the kind of games they made, and push for better graphics and higher resolution. A better cpu is not going to change their priorities. They would keep pushing for better graphics, more advanced AI, better resolution, etc instead of 60 fps.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Edited by Sach4life

3 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

f**k Sony. 

Now I'm 100% convinced these f**kers are not prepared for ps5 launch, and its getting delayed 2021.

This is not the reason. If they weren’t prepared, they wouldn’t have announced a June 4th date to begin with 

5 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

What about the remaining world ,that was looking forward to it.

4 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

f**k Sony. 

Now I'm 100% convinced these f**kers are not prepared for ps5 launch, and its getting delayed 2021.

It's the USA, not any small third world nation.

No way they could've gone through with the event under these circumstances.

9 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

f**k Sony. 

Inappropriate. Though we are deeply disappointed. It is done in solidarity for the black community in the US. I was there. Racism is still a huge problem there. 

In any case, we are not touching PS5 and its games till holiday 2020. 

Edited by Mysteryman

8 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

f**k Sony. 

Not prepared? Its supposed to be a freakin pre recorded video which is already done. 

24 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

f**k Sony. 

21 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

This is not the reason. If they weren’t prepared, they wouldn’t have announced a June 4th date to begin with 

17 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Inappropriate. Though we are deeply disappointed. It is done in solidarity for the black community in the US. I was there. Racism is still a huge problem there. 

In any case, we are not touching PS5 and its games till holiday 2020. 

14 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Not prepared? Its supposed to be a freakin pre recorded video which is already done. 

The event was scheduled the same day as the memorial service for George Floyd.

Just now, Snake said:

The event was scheduled the same day as the memorial service for George Floyd.

Its only been postponed, I still think its likely that they'll do it by the end of the month. 

19 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Wow

16 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

It's the USA, not any small third world nation.

No way they could've gone through with the event under these circumstances.

People are so out of touch with reality. 

USA is massive and brings in big chunk of sales. The event was supposed to be grand and first major event for PlayStation 5. Given the situation in USA with both Covid and Floyd protest, this is a terrible time to celebrate. On top of that, June 4 is memorial service for Floyd. 

But why should people outside USA care? Well, you don't have to if you don't want to. You are free to ignore but at same time, SONY doesn't have to cater it for you at the moment either. Losing your sale isn't same as getting major backlash from one of the major selling country. That would be a terrible marketing. 

Also, PlayStation 5 is still launching as scheduled and you still have to wait for it. Event or no event. 

• Like 2