The Playstation 5 thread

19 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

What's happening is very unfortunate ,no denying that. But you are making it sound as if it's a moral decision by Sony which it clearly isnt ,let's be clear about that.

moral decision or a PR move is something I am not going to debate. It is the sensible thing to do for a business. Last time someone from the gaming industry got out of touch with fans, it ended up being one of the main reasons they got f**ked for an entire gaming generation

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Keano said:

moral decision or a PR move is something I am not going to debate. It is the sensible thing to do for a business. Last time someone from the gaming industry got out of touch with fans, it ended up being one of the main reasons they got f**ked for an entire gaming generation

Which lead to videos like this :rofl:

2013 was a golden time for console war :rofl:

That was the biggest own in the history of gaming. f**k Microsoft for going down such an anti-consumer path. That and how much they lied about that awful Kinect BS. 

They rolled it all back but if it wasnt for Sony we might all be f**ked

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

What's happening is very unfortunate ,no denying that. But you are making it sound as if it's a moral decision by Sony which it clearly isnt ,let's be clear about that.

Definitely. Having an event right now wouldn't make much sense considering all the coverage that protests are getting. Worse things happen everywhere else, true, but US i the biggest market for PS. It is a business move at the end of the day. 

People drag Mattrick over the coal because he said that stuff, but Lord Spencer repeated the same thing in a Destructoid interview.

"The 360 ecosystem is a great ecosystem for somebody that's in a purely disconnected state for long periods of time. We have built a natively connected device with Xbox One and we think the experiences are moving in that direction." 

Yet poor Don gets burned every time as if it was him and him only all along :lol: 

59 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

That was the biggest own in the history of gaming. f**k Microsoft for going down such an anti-consumer path. That and how much they lied about that awful Kinect BS. 

They rolled it all back but if it wasnt for Sony we might all be f**ked

Yup. MS Self pwnage was at Saha levels last gen. Sole reason why this happened:

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/03/ps4_has_reportedly_sold_a_ridiculous_68_million_more_units_than_xbox_one

PS3v360 gen was like 

1545218300article_img.jpg

While Sony in PS4 gen was like 

ranbir-kapoor-karishma-tanna-sanju.jpg

& Most certainly MS in PS5 gen will be like

7-Unmissable-dialogues-from-the-Ranbir-K

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

Which lead to videos like this :rofl:

This video was supposed to be at the live conference but Andrew House had it removed cause Playstation wale dushmani mein bhi sharafat rakhte hai. 

Speaking of old E3s, got this recommendation on my YT somehow. I personally didn't watch E3 2013, but looking at it - that was one of the best E3s ever. Not just MS setting itself on fire and Sony further kindling the flames, but even from 3rd party announcement perspective, man it was absolutely hilarious. Seems I missed out on the telecase of one of the best comedy gold E3s ever (I only read the news summary later down the line)

3 hours ago, rAgHaV said:

Yup. MS Self pwnage was at Saha levels last gen. Sole reason why this happened:

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/03/ps4_has_reportedly_sold_a_ridiculous_68_million_more_units_than_xbox_one

PS3v360 gen was like 

Reveal hidden contents

1545218300article_img.jpg

While Sony in PS4 gen was like 

Reveal hidden contents

ranbir-kapoor-karishma-tanna-sanju.jpg

& Most certainly MS in PS5 gen will be like

Reveal hidden contents

7-Unmissable-dialogues-from-the-Ranbir-K

Its funny how Saha is an adjective now. Lol. Wonder of he still pops around now and then.

58 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Speaking of old E3s, got this recommendation on my YT somehow. I personally didn't watch E3 2013, but looking at it - that was one of the best E3s ever. Not just MS setting itself on fire and Sony further kindling the flames, but even from 3rd party announcement perspective, man it was absolutely hilarious. Seems I missed out on the telecase of one of the best comedy gold E3s ever (I only read the news summary later down the line)

??

Funny thing is that these people were actually excited for crapola like D4, crimson, peggle 2, plants vs zombies, project spark etc 

That guy jumping, you would think the announcement was for a new Half Life, Final Fantasy or something. Instead he announced - Peggle 2. And that 2 FPS gameplay of Black Flag, watching the video, I initially thought my PC was lagging. "Dynamic Gameplay only possible on Battlefield" - Game doesn't launch at all. MS rep announcing Crimson Dragoon like he was waiting all his life for it - with no sound or music at all.

I wonder, how did these conferences get approved in the first place. Did all the companies fire their marketing and QA Departments that year :rofl:

18 minutes ago, AnK said:

I hope you guys do realise that you are basically talking to yourself 

over & over & over & over again 

coz they won’t agree what’s wrong with M$ 

they will pop up few days later again & say how Sony is wrong to cancel an event by getting scared of the largest civil crisis in Mankind’s history 

That cancellation tweet has half a million likes (and going up), 3 times more than the actual event announcement tweet :lol:  By far the most liked gaming tweet of all time. A few people bitching about it and pulling a whataboutism card isn't going to do jack.

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Its funny how Saha is an adjective now. Lol. Wonder of he still pops around now and then.

That's what I am trying to do actually :P I am pretty sure he is in my friend list on psn but I've never really checked my list in ages since I hardly play online. Will msg him on psn whenever I log in next. 

Just need to get the sales figure gap across to him and that should be enough :devil:

6 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

That's what I am trying to do actually :P I am pretty sure he is in my friend list on psn but I've never really checked my list in ages since I hardly play online. Will msg him on psn whenever I log in next. 

Just need to get the sales figure gap across to him and that should be enough :devil:

Lol yeah, get him back to IVG. And if you see Kaka or playstation there, get them back too.

3 hours ago, roun90 said:

best E3 ever? 2010 Just because of this 

3 hours ago, roun90 said:

We were here and Xbots on IVG count was at all time high. Oh man that was one sweet E3. Total destruction.