The Playstation 5 thread

1 hour ago, Sach4life said:

Huge exaggeration

You don’t know what it means to be black in the US. It has become a worldwide movement now. 

Racism, inequality and human rights violations are much bigger in the Middle East and most of Asia so we look to the West to change our systems. The US is supposed to be a symbol of justice, equality and freedom which is opposite now. 

1 hour ago, Mysteryman said:

You don’t know what it means to be black in the US. It has become a worldwide movement now. 

Racism, inequality and human rights violations are much bigger in the Middle East and most of Asia so we look to the West to change our systems. The US is supposed to be a symbol of justice, equality and freedom which is opposite now. 

A meme what the Americunts and foolish liberals everywhere delude themselves into.

The whites are all two faced types who can't be trusted, all diversity wagera to show others, but deep inside it's all oogah boogah, there is a reason the US cop's tendency to pull the trigger increases 10x when the person on the other end is a non-white.

Americunts are #1 self-righteous hypocrites on the planet, right from their government ppl to the average flag waving apple pie eater, it is good they are being shown the mirror about "Racism, inequality and human rights" :rofl:

Now, randomly keeping to Video Games, I still remember that scene in the train in the 2014 wolfenstein game, that was kinda unnerving and imo the most mature depiction of racism in video games as a medium. Then there is the opening of wolfenstein 2, which left me in shock.

Edited by kmkaks

13 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Yup.

I don't buy their excuse to cancel the event over riots. Ppl die world over but Nobody cares about those lives but its US, so cancel everything. 

Man i was so looking forward to event. This sucks lol.

There's a world out there outside of gaming as well which is currently facing a sh*t show. You may not buy their excuse but they are not here to cater just to you :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

:rofl:

8 hours ago, kmkaks said:

Now, randomly keeping to Video Games, I still remember that scene in the train in the 2014 wolfenstein game, that was kinda unnerving and imo the most mature depiction of racism in video games as a medium. Then there is the opening of wolfenstein 2, which left me in shock.

lol i read something about wolfenstein new colossus that led me to not buying it .

Spoiler

They behead BJ :ranting:

8 hours ago, harjas said:

There's a world out there outside of gaming as well which is currently facing a sh*t show. You may not buy their excuse but they are not here to cater just to you :)

Zodka is concern trolling, oblivious that even the green team and even game events like the cyberpunk 2077 ppl were doing are all postponed now

One feeling I'm getting from all of this (Regarding SEGA's announcement) - I think we can safely discard SEGA's announcement having anything to do with Sony (and most probably MS as well). Or at least 90% sure it's not anything that will affect the Western Markets. It can still be something like MS Xbox Series X being sold under SEGA's brand in Japan (Which will only affect the Japanese - though it will still be fun seeing them trying to sell another console in their name and trying to explain why Yakuza/Persona is on PS5 as well.) But since the original source for the announcement seems to be a writer for Famitsu Magazine (A Japan exclusive Gaming Magazine), we can just speculate he was hyping his article up and it might not be that big of a deal after all. Especially not something that concerns the West.

Otherwise that announcement would have been delayed too, and there is no news of that happening.

Edited by roun90

3 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

lol i read something about wolfenstein new colossus that led me to not buying it .

Reveal hidden contents

They behead BJ :ranting:

Spoiler

You think a silly little beheading is enough to kill BJ? :eyebrow: